States Seceding??

Started by Snake, November 13, 2012, 06:04:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
http://www.kten.com/story/20089262/petitions-to-secede

There are petitions in 33 states to recede from the Union. Could this lead to another Civil War? I thought it was made illegal to secede after the first Civil War.. Thoughts? Do you support it?
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

This happens every few years.  The petition is not a real petition, its the thing on the whitehouse webpage, where O says he will look at thinks that get 25,000 "signatures" or facebook likes or something.

Nothing to see here... :)
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Quote Online petitions for several states to withdraw from the United States and create their own government are gaining a lot of attention on the Internet. Both Texas and Oklahoma have listed petitions. So far, more than 84,000 people have signed the Texas petition and that number is going up.
There is the key. It's online so I bet you more than half of those people either don't live in that state or don't even live in the U.S!!!!
It won't go anywere.

Quote from: Buckler on November 13, 2012, 06:06:23 PM
This happens every few years.  The petition is not a real petition, its the thing on the whitehouse webpage, where O says he will look at thinks that get 25,000 "signatures" or facebook likes or something.

Nothing to see here... :)
and that too.

Blasphemy!!! :blink:

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

Well, if the states want their Civil War, Canada won't be helping, which means I won't have to bear arms! :P

November 13, 2012, 06:46:26 PM #5 Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 06:50:14 PM by -RepublicCommando-
If Oklahoma removes from the union, I'm moving to Brazil.

Quote from: -RepublicCommando- on November 13, 2012, 06:46:26 PM
If Oklahoma removes from the union, I'm moving to Brazil.

It's only a state of mind.

Quote from: Joseph on November 13, 2012, 07:03:58 PM

You from OK RC? what city?
Ya what city and Street u live on.
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

November 13, 2012, 07:10:26 PM #9 Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 07:19:54 PM by Joseph
Quote from: ComSharpshot on November 13, 2012, 07:08:31 PM
Ya what city and Street u live on.
I don't live there anymore but I used to live in Owasso.

You do realize that is personal information right? xD

Well, I've lived all over it, and its probably the most boring state I've ever lived in (I've lived in maybe 4 or 5)
And I went to brazil a couple months ago, I loved it!! I even learned some portugese, lol.
I'd love to go back!

It's no longer personal information, and I found sharpshot's inquisitiveness amusing. OK can be boring, but so can just about anywhere. I think the Tulsa area is great.

Quote from: Joseph on November 13, 2012, 07:12:48 PM
I think the Tulsa area is great.
Yeah its okish...
I live in the City, of OK... Other than that, I'll leave you pondering where my exact location is :P

Quote from: -RepublicCommando- on November 13, 2012, 07:11:30 PM
You do realize that is personal information right? xD

Well, I've lived all over it, and its probably the most boring state I've ever lived in (I've lived in maybe 4 or 5)
And I went to brazil a couple months ago, I loved it!! I even learned some portugese, lol.
I'd love to go back!
I'm not stupid I can tell that its personal information lolz.
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

I live in LA county. Now try to find me out of the 9,889,056 people! Good luck!