Honor and Thanks

Started by tirpider, November 11, 2012, 07:41:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
November 11, 2012, 07:41:11 PM Last Edit: November 11, 2012, 08:09:00 PM by tirpider
Today was Veterans Day in the United States.

It's a day set aside to give honor and thanks to the veterans of our armed services.

I would like to extend that thanks to members of all armed services of all nations. To give honor to the folks that serve for ideals and to protect thier fellow man, though the cost may be great at times.

I hope that some day we will never need armies. But until that day comes, thank you all for standing up and taking the challange to protect your countrymen.

-edit (grammer)

Today was Remembrance Day for the Canadians, and it does the same as the US holiday.

I too agree with you, tirpider.

Nice post T.

And a big thanks to you and the other veterans on SWBFgamers.   
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

God Bless America!
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

To the men and women that give their lives, to keep our blessed country safe, and free for religion, race, and will.
God bless them.

Aye we had Remembrance day too. Apparently it's the first remembrance day we've had when there haven't been any British WW1 Veterans alive... if that makes sense.

Thank God for our veterans. But, not just one day a year should we thank them, they should be praised every day.

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

Couldn't of said it better Josh.

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins