Favorite Slang Word/Saying?

Started by Helios, November 04, 2012, 07:07:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I'm not a huge slang person. Ain't nobody got time fo' that!

Quote from: Joseph on November 25, 2012, 09:18:18 AM
ooh you use "swag"... are you sure you're not black?

dudewhut why was that question even necessary? He said he's asian. I could very well be a black kid living in Liberia for all you know  :P!
Current Projects:
Battlefront One and a Half Era Mod, v2.0. Making great progress (SWBF)

Quote from: -RepublicCommando- on November 25, 2012, 08:28:35 PM
Normally, I have no accent :O

I think everyone says that. :)
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Quote from: jdee-barc on November 25, 2012, 10:54:01 PM

dudewhut why was that question even necessary? He said he's asian. I could very well be a black kid living in Liberia for all you know  :P!

Ask Fabio for the truth!

#TYBG

Quote from: {PLA}gdh92 on November 26, 2012, 03:59:10 AM
I think everyone says that. :)
Yes, there's no such thing as "accent-less" what we think is normal will often be crazy extreme to somebody else.

November 26, 2012, 08:26:50 AM #19 Last Edit: November 26, 2012, 06:49:50 PM by tirpider
re accents:
When I lived in Texas, folks would ask if I was from the east coast because of the way I talked.
When I moved to Seattle, Washington, everyone asked me what part of Texas I was from for the same reasons.

-edit.. (forgot the topic)

I guess "ya'll" and "howdy" would be my favorite slang.

I don't speak with slang generally. I may say lol sarcastically though. I can not stand YOLO. Or most "slang" for the matter as they are just so overused. Basically, most slang that I am okay with is before swag and yolo and whatever else there is, and "cool story bro, tell it again."