Favorite Slang Word/Saying?

Started by Helios, November 04, 2012, 07:07:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
My Favorite word is Swag, Boss, Snake. My favorite saying is "U messed bro?"
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

November 04, 2012, 07:23:01 PM #1 Last Edit: November 04, 2012, 08:04:39 PM by BlackScorpion
ITT: Cromulence.

I don't think I have a favorite slang word.  My favorite non-electronic slang saying is "u mirin' bra [sic]," although this was made popular electronically. 

ETA:
Quote from: ComSharpshot on November 04, 2012, 07:07:19 PM
My Favorite word is Swag, Boss, Snake. My favorite saying is "U messed bro?"

Um, I don't know what mine is. Whatever I feel like saying at the moment. I do say "Yea" instead of "yes" or "ya" if that counts.  :shrug:
Maybe the people I chat with a lot can tell me what my slang word is!  :XD:

Gotta say "And where one gun isn't enough,... Get a bigger gun." Is my favorite saying of all time. (Popularized by the Engineer from TF2) "HEADSHOT"(said in a low, loud voice while headshotting someone) is my fav word.(Popularized in Combat Arms.)

:rofl:
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

Favourite word: dang, I use it a lot when I die.
Favourite Catchphrase: GOLD MAN ALWAYS GETS HIS REVENGE! Whenever I get revenge on the player that kills me while chatting or not shooting. :P

November 25, 2012, 02:01:03 AM #6 Last Edit: November 25, 2012, 03:18:51 AM by UNIT 33
Here's some slang I often use (Most of which is exclusively Yorkshire)

Chuffing "X"! = Uh... it's rude (and yet is used in any context).
Numpt! = idiot
Aye = yes
eeh by gum! = Oh my god!
Simmer down = Be quite
Calm your farm = Shut up!
Ay up/ Eyup = Hello
Now then = Hello
Wotcha = Hello
Reet = right
Mert = Mate
Blithering idiot = Idiot
Nosh = Food
Sweat = A try hard
Saucy = Sensual
Nowt = Nothing

There are many more, which I shall not repeat here due to being too... rude and/or offensively use the name of a certain Christian deity.

Well, I do not have any slang words, since English, isn't my homeworld language at all :P. But it's very nice, you guys, post a transcriptions.
Still, my favorit words, is probably surely beauty.
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

November 25, 2012, 08:39:39 AM #9 Last Edit: November 25, 2012, 08:41:50 AM by aeria.
I say swag and nigga around my closer friends. Then again if you go to school in new york, you get desenitised by it so no one really cares. You don't have to be black to say nigga here.

But really it's just to make fun of the stigma around it since I'm otherwise the "whitest" asian you'll ever meet.

wassup nigga

#TYBG

ooh you use "swag"... are you sure you're not black?

Quote from: aeria. on November 25, 2012, 08:39:39 AM
You don't have to be black to say nigga here.
So true, at least here on the WEST COAST!  :cheer:

Quote from: Joseph on November 25, 2012, 09:18:18 AM
ooh you use "swag"... are you sure you're not black?

Look into Fabio's eyes and you'll have your answer.

#TYBG

I'm a bit of a red neck and I live in the country and drive a truck so you can imagine some of my slang. My favorite and the one that makes my friends laugh all the time is "I aint got no (insert)" or the one i used most recently "I aint gonna get you no doughnuts" xD

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

Quote from: {212} =-Norris-= on November 25, 2012, 03:41:43 PM
I'm a bit of a red neck and I live in the country and drive a truck so you can imagine some of my slang. My favorite and the one that makes my friends laugh all the time is "I aint got no (insert)" or the one i used most recently "I aint gonna get you no doughnuts" xD
I can do a pretty good western accent, but I prefer Indian accent(when being funny)  And mostly British/Scottish accent for fun.  It helps if you watch an unhealthy amount of DoctorWho (the newer one from BBC)

Normally, I have no accent :O