New map

Started by {ASFL}Cdr.Pain, April 10, 2010, 11:08:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
lots of my gameranger friends want to have a mall or a hotel map i dont know why but killer on gamerager wants it. So if u could make it that would be really nice. Killer is not a mem on mpcgamers yet.

That would require alot of modeling. Don't count on it being done.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

k but can u make it?

Quote from: MileHighGuy on April 11, 2010, 08:14:18 AM

Ditto. Most modders are working on their own map projects right now and that would take a long time.
There is no 'ctrl' button on Chuck Norris's computer. Chuck Norris is always in control.

This is very possible. Many rooms with stairs on either side of the hotel leading up to the top and windows over looking out. Sounds funny and fun. Sorry I just make sides.

k so noone can make this map:(

ill get killer to join and he can tell u k?

When he says:
Quote from: Phobos Developer
If you can supply the assets that you want
He means unless you can make the hotel and desks and chairs and windows and beds and computers that would probably be in a hotel then no one can make it for you.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Could walls be placed to make up a building and could generic stairs or a simple ramp be placed at ends of the hotel to gain access to the upper rooms? And then could the same idea be applied to each level to make up a say 14 story building? minus the 13th floor? Or to keep things simple, could the most upper rooms have the cps where the zombies spawn and then just fall thru holes in the the floor to eventualy be on every level? Humans start on the first floor and have to make thier way up to the top floor to capture cps killing zombie ais along the way?

Thats a very good idea but again it would take a long time and would not look very good. It would be a fun mini project
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

I was thinking maybe it could be like a parking area outside that u could walk inside. Can someone make like a beta and i will see what i can do

That requires A LOT of new assets. This is a project that can take months. It's also why there's a serious lack of maps based on RL.

#TYBG

Squeddie's Assetts should have enough mesh files to build something by stacking upon to make a building.

so it is possible to make ?