Nice....

Started by Da BomB, July 27, 2009, 04:05:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
July 27, 2009, 04:05:41 AM Last Edit: July 27, 2009, 06:28:05 AM by Da BomB
Well from the title alone I bet you can guess who's back :P.

Yeah it's me BomB! Hows it going all?! Really nice new forum looks  :censored: amazing!!!  :wub:

Anyways i decided to drop back see whats going on and maybe even stay... I haven't even touched SWBF in a few months, but who knows maybe someone will get me to!

Cheers all!

~BomB ;)
:bomb: :tim:
- Yes thats my emote, yes I need a new one, maybe ill make it.... Yes thats an inside joke with tim if hes ever here again(?)

BOMB!!!  :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
why havnt you called m at all or e-mailed me or something to let me know that your still alive????
lol. anyways nice to see/hear from you at last.

Thanks to vendetta for the sig!

Quote from: {IAS} Sith Lord on July 27, 2009, 04:34:37 AM
BOMB!!!  :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
why havnt you called m at all or e-mailed me or something to let me know that your still alive????
lol. anyways nice to see/hear from you at last.
*clicl clik click* Emailed :)

Thanks for the wubs *I think....* nice to hear from you too!

Hi BomB  :biggrin: You should definately stay  :tu:

Bomb. Nice to see and old name. Hope you stick around and start playing BF again. Come on GR, last week we had a 20 player game. That's not the norm but with you around it could be.

heh thanks schtick! I may actually do that! Was really hoping BF3 was ganna be out by now cus that woulda gotten me back but guess no luck.

But ill be around, this next years ganna keep me busy though so may have to still stay on the activity of Napseeker.

What took you so long Bomb?  I thought you decided that this was too childish for your incredibly high voice. :biggrin:

Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

BOMB!!!!! :wub:  :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
so it looks like the ultra noob is back.  ;)
naw just playing, you were the best man, dont leave again.  :bye:

Oh shut it Mach :P.

Hey Khy!!!! :wub: back to you!!! And I don't plan on leaving so no worries ;)

you dont recognize me with my new name, but i was Nightshade on MXG before it went down. Nice to see your back! :happy:

Newest one!

Welcome back, Bomb. :cheers: Hope to play with you in SWBF someday soon.  8)

Wow, this is odd, last night while half sleeping I was like "I wonder if BomB will ever come back to MPC...I miss the little spammer..:yawn:"

Well I must have a sixth sense or something, because looky here! He's back!

Glad to see you again BomB! :tu:

:D
Where's the bomb sig from MXG 2.0?

I make sigs

BOMB wb dude.

And holy crap your typing legibly! Its a miracle!

OMG ITS BOMBER GIRL!