Yankee's Back

Started by Yankee, March 14, 2009, 10:16:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey all, its Yankee again. I still play on the PC side, but my Mac got fried :)

Also, i have my old clan _(VS)_ Back together and at full strength if anyone is looking for a clan match ;)

_(VS)_ Head Lead
Yankee

Hey Yankee! Good to see you

Hi Yankee, welcome back  8-)
Raoul Duke: feels redneck
Raoul Duke: have to bring the family tree when looking for women

Lilly Satou: also oh my god
Lilly Satou: fried chicken in the lingo is the best thing ever

Hey Yankee, long time no see, welcome to Mac & PC Gamers. Keep an eye out for tournaments here. I'd like to play with/against you sometime. cheers.

Welcome back Yankee!

Still a good sniper?

Yankee :wub;

yankee being a good sniper, psh i could out snipe him in my sleep ;)
QuoteSow the wind and reap the whirlwind
Through the rain and through the shine
Only something with a meaning can stand the test of time

hey man, nice to see you. I think I've seen some of the _(VS)_ players on the thisiswar server!

Yeah, im still a good sniper, not to brag or anything. And HC probably could outsnipe me xD. He has gotten alot better but idk. And _(VS)_ members are all around on PC servers, so you probably have seen some of them. :)   It feels good to be back

_(VS)_ Head Lead
Yankee

Quote from: "Yankee"Yeah, im still a good sniper, not to brag or anything. And HC probably could outsnipe me xD. He has gotten alot better but idk. And _(VS)_ members are all around on PC servers, so you probably have seen some of them. :)   It feels good to be back

Hey Yankee, good to see ya. I haven't talked to you in a long time. If I can restore my old hard drive, I can play SWBF 1 for PC on your servers and play with you!

Hit me a PM and I can give you my contacts.

he was The Northern Legolas on MXG.
I make signatures!

Hetalia FTW!

Quote from:  aghaha zorba, I'm going to remember you said that

dangerous narcotics are god's way of saying that its ok for idiots to auto-darwinate

TP knows who he is, just messing around- alas, he was also Yankee on MXG before the Lego days
QuoteSow the wind and reap the whirlwind
Through the rain and through the shine
Only something with a meaning can stand the test of time

Yeah, i was alot of things back on MXG, including rich with all those credits xD. If only i could transfer all of that to MPC, i would personally pay someone a TON to get my old signature back. I dont know if you guys remember it, but it looks just like my avatar, but bigger and was of the whole clone, not just the head, and also had my name on it....

_(VS)_ Head Lead
Yankee

1. Yankee :wub:
2. I beat the spread!
3. That sig was secks-ay!

I make sigs

I agree with everything you just said, even number 2 sadly :(

_(VS)_ Head Lead
Yankee