Started by bosh.0, February 10, 2009, 11:56:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
hey Tim nice to see you :)

hope you stick around

Welcome back Tim, or just welcome if it is the other Tim :P

Nice to see you over here!

(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿"" (-_-*)

Hey! Nice to see you drop in!

Wtf is it with the "old" (as in first) members pretending they're new?
I make signatures!

Hetalia FTW!

Quote from:  aghaha zorba, I'm going to remember you said that

dangerous narcotics are god's way of saying that its ok for idiots to auto-darwinate

Quote from: "zorba1994"Hey! Nice to see you drop in!

Wtf is it with the "old" (as in first) members pretending they're new?

tim isn't one of the first members.

Well, it's a good feeling to feel new. It's like that first time...

tim came in like 1 1/2 years into swbfmac. I came before him xD

lol no this is tim as in wrath.  iblade i was playing my 80 mage but now about to finish my dk in 24 bars (should be done today) so i'm really into that.  i play with creamies, rebel scum, imp strikeforce, weili and even saw ghost the other day on wow while xping lol

@ khyler not yet but my sis and i have been playing all week then she went back to hawaii and is making me get live now so i'll let you know and we can go zombie hunting lol.  the witches give me nightmares so any game that did that gets my respect hahaha.

also i am not saying i'm a new person, was just implying i'm new to mpcgamers.  good to see so many people on here tho.

OW srry wrath :-D
And hi again and again ow im  so tired :-S
what were you saying?

"Better not be at all than not be noble" - Lord Alfred Tennyson
https://www.facebook.com/SWBFGamers
https://twitter.com/swbfuniverse

Welcome back, Wrath. :)

Good to see you around Tim!
QuoteSow the wind and reap the whirlwind
Through the rain and through the shine
Only something with a meaning can stand the test of time

ROFL!

Hey Timmy! Hows it going? I don't know what the F!@^%^ These guys are talking about....

:tim: :bomb:

Tim=Wrath=The coolest = Me.... (hmmm that was interesting....)

omfg, lol when i first played it with my friend (we heard it was cool...didn't know anything about it) we literally freaked out.

The Witch is pretty easy tho. Just shoot it in the face once it notices you and then it's dead. It even works on Expert :D

If you don't kill it in time then yeah it'll kill the hell out of all of the survivors.

#TYBG

mages are op :P  my guilds going for its first naxx 25 full clear this week (Only had KT to do at the end of last week....) you done any raiding yet?

nah i want to raid but there are so many dks that they can be very choosy which ones they let dps for them.  so it's always the same ones getting to go.  just going to do some heroics with weili and raina and eventually i'll have some gear.  

creamies just got like 5 drops from naxx25 in the same run.  crazy.  his druid is cmoney you should armory and see just how much stuff he got in like 1 day