ICW4 Rules and Clan Signup

Started by Oven, June 24, 2014, 09:12:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I'm not so sure that is a problem Shazam, despite the appearances of large numbers I think most clans are really short on players. But I am no expert, having never been part of an ICW before, maybe players will come out of the woodwork.
Join the BOBclan Discord: click here | Proud member of the BOBclan since 2014

Well Bob only has 16 players on the list if I counted right, so it's not like it's a huge problem.

Well we ( BW ) haven't been able to get in touch with GCR, so we may be looking for another alliance, we could provide YAK players from Nexon's list.

Quote from: bw.Nexon on July 01, 2014, 10:26:37 AM

bw players :
Nexon
Nilmar
Skyfox
Syrion
Koke ( to be confirmed )
Piccolo ( to be confirmed )

Have fun !

by the way, Shazam, do you know if the xfire page created for YAK last year ( or so ) is still relevant?

July 12, 2014, 08:28:22 AM #48 Last Edit: July 12, 2014, 09:32:31 AM by Shazam
I'll see what the other YAK members want to do then.  Knowing that other clans are also fairly small, I think we can hold our own.  I'm sure most of the YAK members (including myself) would feel more comfortable competing if our list had more people, though.  Even with 14 signed up, we're lucky to get the majority of them all online together for a battle.

Quote from: Syyy on July 12, 2014, 05:26:57 AM
Well we ( BW ) haven't been able to get in touch with GCR, so we may be looking for another alliance, we could provide YAK players from Nexon's list.

by the way, Shazam, do you know if the xfire page created for YAK last year ( or so ) is still relevant?

It isn't really necessary to have an alliance, per se.  Anyone that isn't on a given clan's member list can be a mercenary for them, given that they follow the 2:1 rule.  With that said, I'm sure most of YAK's members would merc for BW if you need help, and we certainly won't turn down any help you offer.

I was misunderstood.  I didn't see that BW didn't meet the deadline to sign up.  You all are more than welcome to play with YAK. :cheers:

BTW, yes, I plan to use the calendar on Xfire to send alerts when battles will be starting soon.

July 12, 2014, 11:01:41 AM #49 Last Edit: July 12, 2014, 11:04:09 AM by Syyy
Yes indeed, I said alliance but it would be more about BW joining YAK thank anything. We don't have enough active members to compete, so helping another clan is the best solution.

edit: should I post in the YAK recruitment thread to provide the bw members' xfire willing to participate?

Quote from: Syyy on July 12, 2014, 11:01:41 AM
Yes indeed, I said alliance but it would be more about BW joining YAK thank anything. We don't have enough active members to compete, so helping another clan is the best solution.

edit: should I post in the YAK recruitment thread to provide the bw members' xfire willing to participate?

I've seen a few BW ingame, and I would much rather have them on our side than against us.  ;)

Yes, please post their Xfire usernames and time zones in the recruitment thread, if you have them.

Aint it time to post the ICW4 Week 1 Thread ??

I gotta post all attacks in a uef intern news and i need some time to spam it to all members and know who is coming to each battle.
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

July 13, 2014, 05:17:11 AM #52 Last Edit: July 13, 2014, 05:32:51 AM by Phobos
i think these are all the missionlist codes for server hosts
tat2i tat2r kam1c yav2i yav2r bes1a bes1r rhn2a rhn2c bes2a bes2r 010c 010a corus2c corus2a csi8a csi8c dagc daga dust1c dust1a earec earea mus1c mus1a ntrc ntra tat3a tat3c

edit: one of the maps is crashing on /randomize. not sure which one yet.
*it appears it might be death star because it uses 010 as the mapname, and the batch tries to read it as 10 reinforcements for the previous map.

YAK is going to be competing in the ICW4, for sure.  Thanks to the members of BW, we should have the numbers to fight against the other clans.

Quote from: Anyder on July 13, 2014, 04:18:42 AM
Aint it time to post the ICW4 Week 1 Thread ??

Oven is on vacation right now, but he said he would get back sometime today.

We really only need the tournament map to get started, but I have no problem waiting for him to get back.