McDonalds vs Other Fast food places

Started by Helios, January 28, 2013, 08:13:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wendy's is the only fast food restaurant I eat at when I eat fast food. It has been about 2 or 3 months since I had fast food  :dry: Here's to v8 juice   :cheers:

Quote from: SirPimped on January 29, 2013, 06:33:32 AM
I don't always eat fast food, but when I do, I prefer Wendy's.

(Too lazy to make a "most interesting man in the world" meme)

I got you,  [spoiler][/spoiler]

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

Quote from: UNIT 33 on January 29, 2013, 12:12:22 AM
However Maccy D's is possibly the company I despise most, I have opinions.
Well, if we are talking about opinion, I'd say that Mc Donald's is the worst fast food restaurant I've ever eaten at besides KFC (otherwise known as KFG now)...
Service is terrible, food isn't very good, and most of them don't even speak english!

They must make all their money from the extremely expensive frenchfries =O

Quote from: tirpider on January 29, 2013, 06:01:10 AM
I saw a snack machine in a bathroom once. Thats a good comparrison to McDonalds.
Though I doubt it was as profitable.
Lol in a bathroom you eat while hearing : psssa and plop kur plunk... Very appetizing :P
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

January 29, 2013, 12:52:25 PM #35 Last Edit: January 29, 2013, 12:53:58 PM by {212th} Norris
Quote from: [FC]Helios on January 29, 2013, 12:33:02 PM
hearing : psssa and plop kur plunk

Thanks for that wonderful visual  :dry:

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

Quote from: {212th} Norris on January 29, 2013, 12:52:25 PM

Thanks for that wonderful visual  :dry:
Anytime ;) well it is odd to have a snack vending machine in a bathroom!
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

McDonalds is the undisputed king of fast food simply because they're everywhere. In New York, they're literally in every neighborhood you're in. Wether you're in Far Rockaway or in the center of manhattan, you can walk to at least 2 McDonalds. I live in really deep in Queens and I can walk to 3 of them. They're EVERYWHERE.

I'm a huge fan of Wendy's. The baconator is an absolutely unhealthy sandwich but it's so good that it's hard to get away from it. The only problem is that the closest one is 30 blocks from me. While I've walked there enough times, it's not like I can get off the train from school and pick up a meal.

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-most-popular-fast-food-restaurants-in-america-2012-7?op=1

The most popular fast food restarurant is McDonloads, followed by Subway, Starbucks, Wendy's, Burger King, Taco Bell, Dunkin' Donuts, Pizza Hut, KFC, Chick-Fil-A, Sonic (it's a shame they're not in New York. I love it there), Domino's, Panera Bread, Arby's, and Jack in the Box.

#TYBG

Wow you did your research  :D What is Jack in the box though? I have never been to one much less heard of this restaurant. I suppose I don't exactly live in the biggest state that would have one but I do travel a lot and I thought I knew about most 'Fast-Food' places. Is this in bigger cities/states?   

Quote from: {212}FrenchFryZ on January 31, 2013, 02:06:31 PM
Wow you did your research  :D What is Jack in the box though? I have never been to one much less heard of this restaurant. I suppose I don't exactly live in the biggest state that would have one but I do travel a lot and I thought I knew about most 'Fast-Food' places. Is this in bigger cities/states?
So I guess you don't recognize this guy?
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Nope. I have no idea what that pic is of, never seen it and never heard of jack in the box. xD

Quote from: {212}FrenchFryZ on January 31, 2013, 02:50:56 PM
Nope. I have no idea what that pic is of, never seen it and never heard of jack in the box. xD
Hmm I thought Jack in the Box was a national chain, but I just read it's only in 19 states. I would say it's comparable to McDonald's, but with a bit more variety. By the way, that guy is Jack. So if Jack in the box expands, don't freak out when you see a guy in a suit wearing a clown head. :P

my favorite fast-food type place is called taco bueno, and I've only seen it in OK. (don't confuse it with the god awful taco bell)