What are some funny memes?

Started by Helios, November 27, 2012, 05:50:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

Quote from: Phobos on December 06, 2012, 05:47:13 PM

The sad thing is, that I think players run into those mines more than the AI  :slap:
Raoul Duke: feels redneck
Raoul Duke: have to bring the family tree when looking for women

Lilly Satou: also oh my god
Lilly Satou: fried chicken in the lingo is the best thing ever

Quote from: Droideka on December 06, 2012, 08:55:29 PM
The sad thing is, that I think players run into those mines more than the AI  :slap:
Lol, AI say "COOKIEZZ!!!!"
People Say "I think I'll be a noob a run into A MINE IN PLANE SIGHT!"
I say "Take off the warning labels, and let it sort itself out (refering to toxic medicine and cleaners)

Quote from: -RepublicCommando- on December 06, 2012, 10:11:05 PM
Lol, AI say "COOKIEZZ!!!!"
People Say "I think I'll be a noob a run into A MINE IN PLANE SIGHT!"
I say "Take off the warning labels, and let it sort itself out (refering to toxic medicine and cleaners)

Honestly, that's what I call a cool story bro. Such a riveting tale, I honestly copy and pasted it to word, saved on my hard drive, backed it up on a jump drive, drove to the bank, put the jump drive in the safe deposit box, and will leave it there until my kids can understand. Then I will pick it up, put it in an old USB drive reader and relay this cool story to them and tell them, "kids, this is what a cool story should look and sound like...not like the stories your generation tells.

It turns out I do know a copypasta whose language is appropriate. :-)

I think u mad for choosing zappy.

Quote from: Droideka on December 06, 2012, 08:55:29 PM
So true ai seem to be smarter  8)

Quote from: PP90M1 on December 07, 2012, 04:44:53 PM
So true ai seem to be smarter  8)

You would not believe how many times I've seen them run into mines in the open on Rhen Var: Harbor. Though I have seen them run into mines everywhere except Dune Sea, for some odd reason they always avoid them.

That's why your'e not suppose to be close to teammates :P

Quote from: {Alpha}Gold Man on December 07, 2012, 04:47:29 PM
You would not believe how many times I've seen them run into mines in the open on Rhen Var: Harbor. Though I have seen them run into mines everywhere except Dune Sea, for some odd reason they always avoid them.
That, and Yavin4 Temple.