Hello from Greece!

Started by Dromeas, August 17, 2016, 12:53:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I just joined this forum, i'm a Star Wars fan since i was 8 years old, i was playing many Star Wars video games during my childhood and now i really want to remember these memories by playing Star Wars Battlefront II online again, anyone want to join? Also i'm a SWTOR player.  :D
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

Welcome to the Forums! :wave:
Feel free to contact me on Steam, I answer instantly (Unless I'm offline):<br /><br />YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/roblox751123

Welcome to the forums, I'm an EX-Swtor player. But now I play BF2 and many other games.
The years just fly past, don't they?

Welcome to the 'Front! I am a still-active SWTOR player who also plays (and makes mods for) the SWBF series.

Welcome to our humble abode. I too am an active SWTOR player (really enjoying KOTFE and hopefully KOTET when it comes out,) as you can probably tell by my profile picture :P

Looking forward to seeing you online :)
"Birth, pain, fear, death; the cycle of existence." -Dread Master Calphayus.

SWBF1 Maps: Tatooine: Mos Anek, Kashyyyk: Village, Naboo: Province, Tatooine: Gulch.

SWBF2 Maps: Space Carida.

Hi, man! I can't act as host since I'm still a newbie here, but I'm happy to see people joining to our Resist... ehm I mean SWBFgamers forum!
"Come on, you apes! Do you wanna live forever?"
- Lieutenant Rasczak speaking to the Roughnecks troopers

Hi Bro how is your mod going hope its well cant wait to host it and play it been watching you on Gametoast your awesome dude

Welcome dude. Hope to see you on SWBFSpy servers ;)

Quote from: Nova on September 15, 2016, 06:22:18 PM
Hi Bro how is your mod going hope its well cant wait to host it and play it been watching you on Gametoast your awesome dude
Thanks  :D
"Come on, you apes! Do you wanna live forever?"
- Lieutenant Rasczak speaking to the Roughnecks troopers