Player rankings

Started by Helios, March 14, 2012, 06:26:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I was thinking that if there were player rankings we would know what place we were in that way it may motivate some of us to do better that way the competition in the game gets harder that way the game gets more interesting...
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

well ive come up with the top 20 SWBF1 players as of now and they are:

1.Bigmatt
2.Sovereign
3.PLA-CUDA
4.bnm-Zombie
5.PLA-Led
6.Maras Ghost
7.PLA-Lyza
8.Player 1
9. DUMMY BOT
10.Wusi-Jamman
11.PLA-WeaponX
12.Wusi-Wild
13.MoToR
14.Joe
15.PLA-CRAZY HORSE
16.PLA-Beaverpants
17.Ordo
18.Herve
19.PLA-Bytor
20.TiK
these 20 people were chosen not only by their skill but by there timing as well if u have any comments to add please feel free to add them below  ;)  21-30 will be out shortly

And not forgetting

999. Unit 33

yes how could i lol

ok so i have 21-30 rankings they r

21.FC-Ldr Rage
22.PLA-Roland
23.WEGA
24.Waylander
25.PLA-Shampoo
26.TONY STARK
27.PLA-Cassus
28.FC Kishan
29.Wusi Birdosrus
30.Platypuspants

March 14, 2012, 03:36:29 PM #5 Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 03:38:20 PM by Phobos
Please remove my name ([FC]Ldr.Rage) from your list, as I do not trust your judgments of me. How could you leave out Habi and Copperhead? They are better than anyone in your top 20 list. This is a very biased 'ranking system' you have.

Those rankings are far more accurate SleepKiller, but only applies to people who use gamespy ID.

Did you even bother to check out the links I posted?

Well, not everyone uses gamespy id, as he said, so, instead of Phobos not reading the links, it was YOU not reading his/her post. I know i am better than most of those players, but i dont use gamespy.

How would I have known the gametracker ranking only applies to players who use GAMESPY ID if I hadn't click those links in the first place? Talk about flawed logic.

I know for a fact I don't use a gamespy ID so let's see what happens if I search Led's leader boards for my name...

Ah, here I am. http://www.gametracker.com/player/%7BPLA%7DSleepKiller/216.52.148.116:3660/.

Well, Commando sev is just giving his opinion, so keep in mind that it is what its worth.

Gamespy leader boards are no longer active, but we do have Gametracker stats, which are just
most kills and kills/min.  They are interesting, but take those for what they are worth too.

Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Hehe since when was copperhead good? :D

Ok so if gametracker does NOT use gamespyID for names then what does it use? In game profile name or nick changer?