Best SWBF1 Class

Started by Helios, March 02, 2012, 06:49:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
hey guys i was wondering what the best class in SWBF1 was so if u read this and ur a member plz comment in the comment section below..... thank u for taking the time for at least reading this forum
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

The best class is subject to what you're actually skilled at. Put the Super Battle Droid in the right hands it becomes the best class for that person. Ultimately all the classes do have there weaknesses, they were designed to support each other in battle. No single class can win the game, you need what each of them gives to your team in order to win.

Quote from: SleepKiller on March 02, 2012, 11:15:50 PM
The best class is subject to what you're actually skilled at. Put the Super Battle Droid in the right hands it becomes the best class for that person. Ultimately all the classes do have there weaknesses, they were designed to support each other in battle. No single class can win the game, you need what each of them gives to your team in order to win.
Yes thats Correct! :D

@ SleepKiller, do u got my mail?

If your skill was at the maximum level for each class, in theory sniper would be the strongest because it can get a one shot kill from just about any range. But I don't think practically anyone can always get perfect shots with any unit. My opinion is that it kind of varies for each map.

For cloud city I'd go with snipers for killing, dark jets if CPs are enabled. Kamino snipers are definitely the best. Dark Jet is pretty much the best for large maps with CPs. Tiny maps like Jabba I'd say rockets are best. Rebel pilot is the best pilot hands down since it has a better pistol and better primary weapon than any other pilots. In general my opinion is that snipers and shotguns are best classes overall, except on very tiny maps I would say rocket classes.

Personally, I like rockets; they're relatively easy to handle and devastating in close combat. The mines also add an invaluble weapon to the arsenal. The only downside is the limited ammo and long reloads. Otherwise, sniper or trooper are good classes, especially in long-range fights.