[WIP] Naboo: Otoh Gunga.

Started by Sereja, March 27, 2013, 01:23:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Whoa...
Current Projects:
Battlefront One and a Half Era Mod, v2.0. Making great progress (SWBF)

I'll see your
Quote from: jdee-barc on March 27, 2013, 02:58:47 PM
Whoa...
and raise you a

It's not enough to express how impressed we all are with your work with simple words sometimes, Sereja.

Quote from: ggctuk2005 on March 27, 2013, 01:46:36 PM
Looking forward to seeing this map released! It'd be an honour to include it in BFE, whenever that gets released.
How is BFE going anyway? I was just looking through the old topic and I saw that you had planned to get a first build done soon... (we should probably continue this in the BFE topic)

You know, I'm knocked dead by this! It's really good! You sure you don't work for ILM or something? :D
Yea, are you sure you don't work for a major gaming company as a level designer?

This work matches that of Rends, the greatest SWBFI custom mapper. (although Sereja's custom maps seem to surpass Rends by leaps and bounds!)

Quote from: UNIT 33 on March 27, 2013, 03:20:31 PM
I'll see yourand raise you a

It's not enough to express how impressed we all are with your work with simple words sometimes, Sereja.
He's doing an Internet. (Some will get this, others will not.)

Quote from: Kit Fisto on March 27, 2013, 03:22:52 PM
How is BFE going anyway? I was just looking through the old topic and I saw that you had planned to get a first build done soon... (we should probably continue this in the BFE topic)

All I can say is that it's still going, but I'm having to take it slow because I have a load of other projects to do as well. A first build had been put on hold, but hopefully now we have the stuff needed to surpass the original game completely, I hope to find inspiration to continue on.

Quote from: Kit Fisto on March 27, 2013, 03:22:52 PMThis work matches that of Rends, the greatest SWBFI custom mapper. (although Sereja's custom maps seem to surpass Rends by leaps and bounds!)

I concur. Rends was ahead of his time, yes, but the thing he didn't have that you do is the attention to the level of detail.

And asdfmovie reference FTW :D
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)
--Endor: Imperial Base

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1

:o this is theres no word for this awesomeness .... :ohmy:

Quote from: ggctuk2005 on March 27, 2013, 03:35:20 PM
All I can say is that it's still going, but I'm having to take it slow because I have a load of other projects to do as well. A first build had been put on hold, but hopefully now we have the stuff needed to surpass the original game completely, I hope to find inspiration to continue on.
What kind of inspiration do you need? Maybe this will help. Know that me and my little brother play the Main Play Mod (6.0) version together at least once a month and I play it in singleplayer a lot more than just a couple times a month.  :P There's no other way to put it, your mods are addictive!

Oh, thank's again guys! :happy:
You like the pics, so hope the map will not dissapoint you ;).
Actualy, honestly say, the pics, look's so nice, not because just of my map. I am use "ENB HD mod" upgrade, so, the picture have bloom, and "color softness". It's easy to install, and I even post my version, of correct adjust parametrs for It:
http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=1ea17f0502578eeef215ff4e3ff5711f&topic=6018.msg62253#msg62253
Quote from: {212th} Ldr. Norris on March 27, 2013, 10:52:55 AM
Looks Amazing! Is it actually under water?
:XD:
By suppose, yes, but by fact, no. I put water "tills" only in bongo hangar, everything else - just "smoke and mirrors".
You know, I'm knocked dead by this! It's really good! You sure you don't work for ILM or something? :D

Looking forward to seeing this map released! It'd be an honour to include it in BFE, whenever that gets released.
Ha ha, no. I living, in most far corner, of the East Europe, in country, with no any serious movie, or game industry at all, and have a very bored, paper work, not connected, with PC. But, it's give me lot of time, for hobby modding...
Still, who knows, what modern, and great games, or even movies, cud be released, under my direct... :D

I will update pics, when new models, will be finished, so don't miss it! ;)
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

Quote from: Sereja on March 28, 2013, 03:49:29 AM
Actualy, honestly say, the pics, look's so nice, not because just of my map. I am use "ENB HD mod" upgrade, so, the picture have bloom, and "color softness". It's easy to install, and I even post my version, of correct adjust parametrs for It: http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?topic=6018.msg62146#msg62146
You should upload that enb mod. I'm sure people will try it who have good graphics cards. :)

everything else - just "smoke and mirrors"
Haha! It's amazing how much you can do with just smoke and mirrors Sereja! I would like to see your version of a haunted mansion...

Ha ha, no. I living, in most far corner, of the East Europe, in country, with no any serious movie, or game industry at all, and have a very bored, paper work, not connected, with PC. But, it's give me lot of time, for hobby modding...
Still, who knows, what modern, and great games, or even movies, cud be released, under my direct... :D
Episode VII, Sereja as director. Forget J.J. Abrahms! Or you could make a spin-off Boba or even Jango Fett movie!  :cheer: Now I'm excited!

March 28, 2013, 10:41:47 AM #25 Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 12:54:43 PM by Sereja
Quote from: Kit Fisto on March 28, 2013, 07:30:03 AM
You should upload that enb mod. I'm sure people will try it who have good graphics cards. :)
In some reason, the link, to original site, not work's...

Quote from: Sereja on March 28, 2013, 10:41:47 AM
Ok, here it is:
http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=031a5c5fdc468b8dee1596efe17f28c8&action=downloads;sa=view;down=930
In some reason, the link, to original site, not work's, so, I just upload it here.
Oh I thought that you had made one yourself!  :slap:

March 28, 2013, 12:35:59 PM #27 Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 12:55:54 PM by Sereja
No, it's by Boris Voronsov. Actualy, I have no permission, of the autor, and if you want it, you may just PM me ;).

You should move to the States or Britain and get a job with Ubisoft or somebody.  :P
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Funny: when I tell about that, to my mom, she say: "I am ready to prepare your package in any time!" ...

Oh well, here some new pics:

[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]

So, as you can see, bongo, and "breefing bubble" ready, and look's nice...

Actualy, those "breefing bubble" realy confuse me, so I have a question, for real Star Wars fans: if some of the gungans accidentaly, fall down, to the bottom floor, how he suppose to get up from there?   :D