Anyone have a Need for Speed?

Started by Snake, September 27, 2010, 01:23:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Anyone here play any need for speed games? I have NFS Carbon for PC and NFS Nitro, ProStreet, and Undercover for wii. Undercover is definitely my favorite! I will try to get a pic of my CCX on here.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

i have them for iPod and Android. Undercover at least

"Were bigger than Jesus!"  -John Lennon

NFS has really gone down under for the past few years. The last NFS game that I played from start to finish was NFS Underground 2.

When ProStreet came out I gave it a shot, but I found it very broken. :/

I might try out Shift when it goes on sale. :)

#TYBG

We have one NFS game, but i couldn't tell you what it is, i might install it tho its upstairs.
QuoteSow the wind and reap the whirlwind
Through the rain and through the shine
Only something with a meaning can stand the test of time

Yeah ProStreet is confusing at first because of how different it is to other NFS games. If you do a few race days it starts to make sense and becomes somewhat fun, although it does go back to the same old racing tracks over and over. Drag is very fun though, I think that was the first time drag racing was in NFS. Undercover and Carbon are the best I think. Carbon is so much fun because you can have a crew, an emblem, and territory. That was my favorite. If you guys can, get all your NFS games for pc installed so we can have a subforum for all NFS games.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

A very interesting subject. Need For Speed III: Hot Pursuit, was one of the very first games I ever played back in 1998.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Need_for_Speed_III:_Hot_Pursuit

So yeah I am pretty shure no one ever plays it or has heard about it unless they are a major NFS fan. But that definatly is the first racing game I knew. Lol, I don't even think it has an online multi player due to its date.
photobucket limit image removed

my first racing game was mario carts for DS

I love realism racers. I've spent so many hours on the first Gran Turismo on the PS1. I did almost everything in that game. The replay value and content was incredible. I'm currently saving up for a PS3 just to play Gran Turismo 5 when it comes out in November.

The only reason why I got ProStreet was because it was a change from street racing. Only problems being that it was nowhere near realistic and had almost no replay value.

Need for Speed World is a recently released Racing MMO. Best of all is that it's free to play! My friend has been playing it for a while and I'll download it when I get myself a ps3 controller clone (my current one has a terrible d-pad).

#TYBG

Quote from: ag on September 30, 2010, 02:45:47 PM
I'm currently saving up for a PS3 just to play Gran Turismo 5 when it comes out in November.

thought you said you had ps3

Quote from: Soap Mactavish on September 30, 2010, 04:27:17 PM
thought you said you had ps3

Had a ps3 for quite a bit but it wasn't mine. Long story short, it was returned.

#TYBG

I am a NFS Fanatic but I prefere the classics like highstakes aka my favourite and a lot of others favourite. :tu: then I have Hot Pursuit 2 which is very fun. I have alot of addon sites for NFS I will list them

NFSCars.net
NFSaddons.com
NFSPoliceHq.com formally known as police garage before the sites death so its kind of a WIP site. At the moment it is down but will be back up today.
Ferrari Mans forums. Ferrari Man created the Fm mod for hs and his newest version is in WIP. Link: http://nfshs.myfastforum.org/index.php?sid=d90ec19811d0854b744d19e33f88f6e7

I am a major NFSCop in NFS Only cars I download are Police Vehicles. My favourite so Hot Pursuit (2010) looks fun!