Harbor
1 (3.7%)
Arena
3 (11.1%)
Temple
1 (3.7%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Voting closed: October 05, 2013, 04:18:12 PM

QuoteIf Majesty did anything it's her problem not YAKs. I am 100% against them ruining your games but YAK sadly can't prevent it.
There your starting to get it unless YAK would give Majesty the passwords then it would be their fault but if someone else did or if she figured it out on her own then it wouldn't be their fault
"I would explain it to you but your head might explode."

September 29, 2013, 01:20:41 PM #61 Last Edit: September 29, 2013, 01:25:32 PM by Ten Numb
You mean docks? yes Gdh, but I think a member of YAK told majesty to join our game, I suspect SP...  and if YAK doesn't get punished, I guess anyone can disrupt games, and still play for their teams like majesty does! The only punishment will be that the player gets 'banned', though they can easily make a new tunngle account, while the other clans have to deal with their games being ruined?!?!

Got any proof

Quote from: Ten Numb on September 29, 2013, 01:20:41 PM
You mean docks? yes Gdh, but I think a member of YAK told majesty to join our game, I suspect SP...
Yeah I meant Docks, I must be more tired than I thought to write harbour. I changed it. :)
I can't speak for other members of YAK but I would like to think that they aren't trying to ruin other peoples games.
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Quote from: Ten Numb on September 29, 2013, 01:20:41 PM
You mean docks? yes Gdh, but I think a member of YAK told majesty to join our game, I suspect SP...
Here is my conversation with Majesty today. I'm tired of you attacking me without any proof what so ever. Unless you have any proof to back up what you are saying stop talking, and stop posting in this thread.
[spoiler]Conversation started between [FC]SirPimped -={InViS}=- and |FA|Leader.MAJESTY: Sun, Sep  29 13:05:56 2013
[13:05] [FC]SirPimped -={InViS}=-: any FA coming to the game today?
[13:06] |FA|Leader.MAJESTY: oki.
[13:06] [FC]SirPimped -={InViS}=-: you cant play, but other members can play
[13:06] [FC]SirPimped -={InViS}=-: if you know of any
[13:06] |FA|Leader.MAJESTY: Penguin and Paksu should come
[13:07] [FC]SirPimped -={InViS}=-: ok
[13:08] [FC]SirPimped -={InViS}=-: tell them to add gdh92 to xfire
[13:09] [FC]SirPimped -={InViS}=-: and quickly please
[13:09] |FA|Leader.MAJESTY: they aren't on .. :/
[13:09] |FA|Leader.MAJESTY: wait
[13:10] |FA|Leader.MAJESTY: paksu is coming
[13:10] [FC]SirPimped -={InViS}=-: ok tell him to xfire add my xfire sirpimped
[13:11] |FA|Leader.MAJESTY: oki
[13:11] |FA|Leader.MAJESTY: Led is coming for help you
[13:11] [FC]SirPimped -={InViS}=-: ok thanks
[13:13] |FA|Leader.MAJESTY: how many YAK have ?
[13:13] [FC]SirPimped -={InViS}=-: 6
[13:13] |FA|Leader.MAJESTY: against ?
[13:13] [FC]SirPimped -={InViS}=-: idk 12
[13:14] |FA|Leader.MAJESTY: wtf
[13:14] |FA|Leader.MAJESTY: stupid [BLANK] rules
[13:14] [FC]SirPimped -={InViS}=-: they are defenders
Conversation ended: Sun, Sep  29 13:28:25 2013
Conversation started between [FC]SirPimped -={InViS}=- and |FA|Leader.MAJESTY: Sun, Sep  29 14:28:49 2013
[14:28] |FA|Leader.MAJESTY: do i try to come .. ?
[14:31] [FC]SirPimped -={InViS}=-: no you cant play they will check ips[14:31]
[FC]SirPimped -={InViS}=-: sorry
[14:32] [FC]SirPimped -={InViS}=-: if you are z you will have to go
[14:32] |FA|Leader.MAJESTY: ?
[14:32] |FA|Leader.MAJESTY: im not
[14:32] [FC]SirPimped -={InViS}=-: oh ok
[14:35] |FA|Leader.MAJESTY: how many yaks ?
[14:35] [FC]SirPimped -={InViS}=-: idk yet
[14:35] |FA|Leader.MAJESTY: man im sure they are 20 vs 7 yaks
[14:35] |FA|Leader.MAJESTY: what is faire
[14:35] |FA|Leader.MAJESTY: fair*
[14:39] |FA|Leader.MAJESTY: pusher and elite are coming :D
[14:39] [FC]SirPimped -={InViS}=-: ok
Conversation ended: Sun, Sep  29 14:41:40 2013
[/spoiler]

I have repeatedly told Majesty not to play. This is my entire conversation with him today so stop attacking me.

Quote from: Ten Numb on September 29, 2013, 01:12:50 PM
Oh, and if anyone asks why would YAK want 212 to lose vs 1.0, well... their main leader, or whatever, is SirPimped, who is in the anti-212 community. k sting, don't complain if someone decides to disrupt a 1.0 vs YAK match next week.
That sounds like a threat.

September 29, 2013, 01:29:34 PM #66 Last Edit: September 29, 2013, 01:32:44 PM by Ten Numb
You are the yak leader, ofcourse I'm going to suspect you first. By the way... people can choose to leave convo parts out. boo hoo sting, pixels are a big threat.

Who was Lego? Once again another YAK I have no idea who he/she is. And I don't think it would of been an FA (other then Majesty) because there would be no Merc next to it.
Knowing Majesty she/he/IT could just make up a name for a player and fake it.
YAK should have some sort of penalty next week. Several times Fake names and etc. They have had their roster longer then any of us.
https://swbfv1clan.wordpress.com/2013/09/05/icw3-update-2/ When 1.0 beats FC/YAK

http://www.xfire.com/screenshots/128879699 Schduled battle against YAK/FC with 1.0 Ldrs
http://screenshot.xfire.com/s/128576856-4.jpg
Random unscheduled battle against FC with just 1 1.0 Ldr.

Quote from: Ten Numb on September 29, 2013, 01:29:34 PM
You are the yak leader, ofcourse I'm going to suspect you first.
I was in the server telling them to get the player out of there, because I thought another 1.0 was joining meaning attackers would have more defenders. So me and Hond were both telling whoever it was to leave. So why don't you just be quite.

Quote from: SirPimped on September 29, 2013, 01:32:58 PM
I was in the server telling them to get the player out of there, because I thought another 1.0 was joining meaning attackers would have more defenders. So me and Hond were both telling whoever it was to leave. So why don't you just be quite.

Roman was an accident. I asked him to come an hour earlier and he didn't respond until middle of game coming to the server before xfiring me.

He had no kills or deaths so I don't see any problems. Knowing who is who on YAK is a different story that should be address and dealt with since its been happening over and over.
https://swbfv1clan.wordpress.com/2013/09/05/icw3-update-2/ When 1.0 beats FC/YAK

http://www.xfire.com/screenshots/128879699 Schduled battle against YAK/FC with 1.0 Ldrs
http://screenshot.xfire.com/s/128576856-4.jpg
Random unscheduled battle against FC with just 1 1.0 Ldr.

212 won on Yavin. Jed took Jet when 1.0 were down to 1 CP but we killed him after chasing him around the map without him taking a cp xD To be honest I was just laughing.
I will upload a pic of Yavin soon if noone else does.
From now on 212 will always defend on a European server if possible :)

I'll be 'quite' judgemental, btw, I'm talking about majesty in the 212 vs 1.0 war, so why don't you be quiet.

Legos wouldn't do that, his name was faked obviously (Majesty being on the top of the list)

I know we all want fair games but can we please just enjoy what we have for once, I don't know about yesterday but even when we lost streets today I've enjoyed our games, everyone's got along and been friendly which is the whole point of this.
I was at both YAK matches today and they were fair. We have obeyed the rules and all our members were on the list and any others obeyed the merc rule and everyone was nice to each other.
1.0 said they had mercs to play for us and I appreciate that but we didn't know who they were other than the names you gave us but I trusted you to be fair so we let them play. Lego was a merc and I know for a fact they weren't Majesty.
I know I have been representing YAK this week but unless I have to I'm staying out of these arguments, it's not why I play.
Thanks for the games to everyone who came this week.
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

See I told you, Lego wouldn't have faked, he was a merc, fair and square