ICW3 Week 5

Started by Oven, September 11, 2013, 01:51:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Just to be clear, only one YAK left. It was 7 v 12, but that's our fault because we just don't have enough members.

September 14, 2013, 01:25:47 PM #31 Last Edit: September 21, 2013, 06:55:04 PM by Phobos
Quote from: {212}FrenchFryZ on September 14, 2013, 01:03:43 PM
Rage, Majesty
I think even after you take out those who left at the end, you still can't say that's half.
? I wasn't at any battles today ?

Quote from: OvenI never threatened him or anyone in FC; he made that up.
One more thing you made up claiming that I said you threatened me.

I said what would happen IF you were to threaten me. I'm not sure what caused you to mistranslate that as saying you did threaten me, because I never accused you of such a thing. Read again what I said carefully and you will see that i didn't accuse you of threatening me

QuoteQuote from: Phobos on September 13, 2013, 10:19:01 PM
    so dont try to threaten me or anyone else in fc thanks.

Quote from: Oven on September 21, 2013, 01:42:59 PM
I agree, I've left. But they're pretty much meaningless anyway :)
not as meaningless as the failed rigged icw3 :D

I was told that you were Banned so that is what i meant, if you were not i apologize.

Quote from: {212}FrenchFryZ on September 14, 2013, 01:37:45 PM
I was told that you were Banned so that is what i meant, if you were not i apologize.
yea just for this week

Right, so the 2 people who weren't aloud to play were rage and majesty, not the half of YAK's people, now I'm done with this argument.

Elite, Unit(?) and someone else left I think. It was at least 9 at one point

Quote from: -=(212) Nixo=- on September 14, 2013, 01:44:02 PM
Elite, Unit(?) and someone else left I think.

Not the real Unit, mind you.

Quote from: Oven on September 14, 2013, 01:19:56 PM
I am going to change the numbers rule again, based on the first two battles today.

Each team may bring 8 players, regardless of anything else. If there are more than that, then the defenders get the 2 man advantage.

So if A has 7 and D has 4, it's a 7v4. If A has 10 and D has 8, it's an 8v8. If A has 12 and D has 10, it's an 8v10.

Was this rule in effect before the matches today started?

It was in affect as of the 3rd battle yesterday.

Then I would like to know why 212 was allowed to match us in numbers. I know, I know, "why not just let everyone play" they are saying. So why do we have rules if we are just going to ignore them? This is the same problem every week.

If we had started on time it would have been 10 - 10. By the time we got going it was 14 212 and 10 YAK so 6 should have left, I don't mind that only 4 left but now they owe us a favour. ;)
I think the rule should just be equal numbers after 8 in future though.
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Well, I may be wrong in thinking this, but I thought it was they COULD have the 2 player advantage I might be wrong on this, but we were cut to having 12v10
This was because on the original count a YAK was on our team, and then Birdo left so, you got the 2 player advantage.
Edit:Im confused I dont know! Listin to the smart peoples!

September 15, 2013, 12:49:43 PM #43 Last Edit: September 15, 2013, 12:52:07 PM by Ten Numb
I ask that YAK ask their players to stay at their cps, and to not lay pre mines.

Quote from: {212}FrenchFryZ on September 15, 2013, 12:45:33 PM
Well, I may be wrong in thinking this, but I thought it was they COULD have the 2 player advantage I might be wrong on this, but we were cut to having 12v10
This was because on the original count a YAK was on our team, and then Birdo left so, you got the 2 player advantage.
Edit:Im confused I dont know! Listin to the smart peoples!

Well I think it's clear, but maybe we need another ruling from Oven.

Quote from: Oven on September 14, 2013, 01:19:56 PM
Each team may bring 8 players, regardless of anything else. If there are more than that, then the defenders get the 2 man advantage.