ICW3 Week 3

Started by Oven, August 19, 2013, 06:21:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
3 of us Yak's Merced for En'ten. ended up being 5v5. YAK dominated.

Quote from: WusiDavid on August 24, 2013, 12:35:00 PM
3 of us Yak's Merced for En'ten. ended up being 5v5. YAK dominated.
Enten left early but agreed to battle. They agreed to use 3 yak merc because they did not have the minimum number of required members present to avoid auto-forfeit. I think that number is 4 right oven? YAK won harbor.

Was it 4v4? There were two Enten, did one of them leave?

Enten just said "we forfiet" and left the streets server. we will wait 10 more mins and if none return, then yak wins streets.

Quote from: Phobos on August 24, 2013, 12:54:02 PM
Enten just said "we forfiet" and left the streets server. we will wait 10 more mins and if none return, then yak wins streets.

Depends what they meant by forfeit. If they meant the ICW3 wouldn't it be Native? (just streets because they agreed to harbor) This similarly happened to the planet Egypt with TcF. Telling they weren't going to play in the ICW3 during the time the battle was to happen. (Which is the same in this case)

If it was just the battle for streets then I don't see a problem of Yak having it. But we should find out what other Enten have to say about this before we can claim it Yak territory.
https://swbfv1clan.wordpress.com/2013/09/05/icw3-update-2/ When 1.0 beats FC/YAK

http://www.xfire.com/screenshots/128879699 Schduled battle against YAK/FC with 1.0 Ldrs
http://screenshot.xfire.com/s/128576856-4.jpg
Random unscheduled battle against FC with just 1 1.0 Ldr.

Quote from: Gen.Hond{snp} on August 24, 2013, 01:52:01 PM
Depends what they meant by forfeit. If they meant the ICW3 wouldn't it be Native? (just streets because they agreed to harbor) This similarly happened to the planet Egypt with TcF. Telling they weren't going to play in the ICW3 during the time the battle was to happen. (Which is the same in this case)

If it was just the battle for streets then I don't see a problem of Yak having it. But we should find out what other Enten have to say about this before we can claim it Yak territory.

They forfeit because they only had 1 player at streets and 2 at harbor. I don't think they are out of the tournament.

Quote from: Gen.Hond{snp} on August 24, 2013, 01:52:01 PM

yea they forfeited the map, although they were there 10 mins before it started to tell us in game. i dont recall them mentioning dropping out of the icw.

the enten guy said "enten forfeit.. yak takes streets"

Unfortunately we were not enough players and yes indeed we forfeited the maps. Sorry Yak.
I'm pretty sure you get both planets now but I would wait for a statement from Oven just to be sure.

I was asked to admin the 1.0 - Enten match at Temple, we waited 15 minutes and there was no Enten.
Plenty of 1.0 showed so I assume that's a forfeit for Enten but I'll leave that up to Oven. :)
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Quote from: {PLA}gdh92 on August 25, 2013, 12:19:41 PM
I was asked to admin the 1.0 - Enten match at Temple, we waited 15 minutes and there was no Enten.
Plenty of 1.0 showed so I assume that's a forfeit for Enten but I'll leave that up to Oven. :)
Same with next map ---> Nobody came, so we get CC and Temple  ::)
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

Well it would only make sense since YAK got their two planets from no Enten showing up. I think it would make sense since no Enten showed up for our 2 matches to give us the two planets.
https://swbfv1clan.wordpress.com/2013/09/05/icw3-update-2/ When 1.0 beats FC/YAK

http://www.xfire.com/screenshots/128879699 Schduled battle against YAK/FC with 1.0 Ldrs
http://screenshot.xfire.com/s/128576856-4.jpg
Random unscheduled battle against FC with just 1 1.0 Ldr.

I will read all posts and messages tomorrow, probably in the AM, and post the week 4 thread.

August 25, 2013, 10:00:43 PM #58 Last Edit: October 13, 2013, 07:07:03 PM by Phobos
Quote from: {PLA}gdh92 on October 12, 2013, 12:26:56 PM
Good games all, sorry we're short on YAK now. Thanks to all the YAKs who did come and those who helped out.
There's still one more game tomorrow, we need to have at least 1 planet at the end, we were winning at one point. :)
its not like YAK ever lost dabogah and since 212 lost on week 7 but got the map technically yak should get dagobah for losing on week 8

YAK defend dagobah and remains in the ICW despite the lies and desperate cheating joseph exhibits lol

Quote from: hellish hellbird on October 13, 2013, 07:03:09 PM
« Last Edit: October 12, 2013, 01:39:27 PM by Phobos »
that was yesterday you changed it
yeah modified post but YAK wasnt eliminiated since they kept CC :)

Quote from: Gen.Hond{snp} on August 25, 2013, 01:09:03 PM
Well it would only make sense since YAK got their two planets from no Enten showing up. I think it would make sense since no Enten showed up for our 2 matches to give us the two planets.
Thats not true Enten showed up to both battles Harbor and Streets. They fought harbor but left right before the end, and left before Streets started. Although I agree no-shows should also count as a forfiet.

Quote from: MartI don't think this post is complaining, more like defending so.. 1. No evidence, video or pic of a 2nd jet, even sha zam doesn't believe that a jet stole the tank, he thought you were lying, screenshot on my week 4 post, I don't believe you either, maybe you should lay off the we... nevermind!  2. If YAK or an admin felt that we had too many mercs, why didn't they tell us during the match or during countdown? We could have answered your worries about our team. 3. I've posted why we didn't overuse our limit already like 5 times... I'm tired. I give up, if this doesn't calm you I don't care anymore.
1. the evidence is of shazam statement saying he was killed by a jet after BS asked nico to stop. he recanted this statement after i showed him the exact spot where your another jet from your team stole the tank long after shazam was killed by a jet. maybe you should lay off all the lies
2. Because those mercs were using false clan tags for 212, members which at the time were not known to be mercs, thus 212 cheated again by knowingly letting 1.0 use false acting 212 tags without telling the admins about it. And now that the evidence is presented, you try to suppress it.
3. You overused the limit, since you only had 6 real 212 members, only 3 mercs could have been used max. Instead 7 mercs were used, and you lied about it in the match so as to prevent being caught cheating.

Quote from: Phobos on August 25, 2013, 10:00:43 PM
its not like YAK ever lost dabogah and since 212 lost on week 7 but got the map technically yak should get dagobah for losing on week 8

YAK defend dagobah and remains in the ICW despite the lies and desperate cheating joseph exhibits lol
Thats not true Enten showed up to both battles Harbor and Streets. They fought harbor but left right before the end, and left before Streets started. Although I agree no-shows should also count as a forfiet.
1. the evidence is of shazam statement saying he was killed by a jet after BS asked nico to stop. he recanted this statement after i showed him the exact spot where your another jet from your team stole the tank long after shazam was killed by a jet. maybe you should lay off all the lies
2. Because those mercs were using false clan tags for 212, members which at the time were not known to be mercs, thus 212 cheated again by knowingly letting 1.0 use false acting 212 tags without telling the admins about it. And now that the evidence is presented, you try to suppress it.
3. You overused the limit, since you only had 6 real 212 members, only 3 mercs could have been used max. Instead 7 mercs were used, and you lied about it in the match so as to prevent being caught cheating.

give it up already 212 won this week