Basic SWBF 1on1 Guide

Started by quik, December 04, 2009, 05:14:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
i got a quik 1v1 flying guide

here we go *ahem*

1. dont fight bird
2.fight skilled people (besides bird) since most people are noobs and infilife or shoot you when taking off((which by doing this you will be called a noob))
3.fly like your life depends on it by gunning it and stunting
4.accuracy isnt really a big factor if your using rockets but if your using laser wait till your opponent is slowed down looking for you
5. fly around in circles at a slow speed when folllowing an enemy easy kill
6.please dont fight bird cause doing that is just sad
7.when typing something type very fast because once your flying you cant land cause you make a big target if you do
8.flying in straight lines is a good idea when losing people
9.learn the map or die by inviswalls and visiwalls
10. i cannot stress this enough dont fight bird

Psht Bird. My flying style  =
1. Mining the Ship
2. Kamikaze
3. Ramming ships from the top so that they hit the ground.
.:AM:. Quik <3: ag..
.:AM:. Quik <3: his avatar...
.:AM:. Quik <3: is really gay..
.:AM:. Quik <3: lol
Droideka: avatar isn't gay!
Droideka: AG is

.:AM:. Quik <3: don't worry, i like you
.:AM:. Quik <3: that's all that matters
Droideka: NOO
Droideka: i only care about BD
Droideka: that sounded gay

Quote from: Yankee on December 07, 2009, 07:13:49 AM
You havent played with me in a long time Quik. I would say I can beat you because I know I can beat wild pretty easy and I havent played Jamman in a long time, but last time I played him I beat him as well....

Lol. I smell a challenge? :) Jamman's my student. Although a rather Sloppy and sometimes LAZY student he maybe, he's still mine

Quote from: Droideka on December 06, 2009, 07:27:37 PM
While quik is acting a bit self-righteous, I tend to agree Euros are better gamers on SWBF. Even back in the old days the German clans would do incredibly well and stomp us Americans, though American and Canadian players have won many times as well.

The fact is, just as Led said, most of the good american players stopped playing 2-3 years ago. They're on to call of duty, left for dead, gears of war, and whatever FPS's they can find. So no, not many decent American players are left- but I think there are still good american gamers on battlefront.

Yes. But I learned from these players.

i just want to add i am nobodys student. i learn while having fun with anyone. i play fair and am always ready to meet cool people.

I'm everyone's student lol. I learn from everyone, even the nooblettes. :cheer:

I learn every night and have fun while doing it. Its just that I dont owe anyone a thing and I dont expect anyone owes me.

Quote from: what happens in mw2 on December 07, 2009, 09:03:01 AMflying in straight lines is a good idea when losing people

I'm sorry, WHAT?

Seth, bird is funny like that. He could be truthfull or he could be pulling you led out of its socket.

I have been using several of these but I never thought of letting them walk into your reticule. :o
SteeSy