Dwarfspider Model

Started by Phobos, September 17, 2012, 08:59:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
September 17, 2012, 08:59:13 PM Last Edit: September 17, 2012, 09:11:24 PM by Phobos
I want this model to work in swbf1. have any modders got it working yet in a custom map online without crash?
http://secretsociety.com/forum/downloads/Psych0%20Projects/BetaVehicles/Dwarfspider/

he mentions collision and chunks bugs in the readme.

Any help getting this vehicle functioning without bugs would be appreciated. I am currently developing some custom ODFs for this vehicle for alien wars.

edit: due to the fact its a tripod walker maybe a heavily edited droideka odf could work? a problem would be the ball roll-up animation.

September 17, 2012, 09:15:01 PM #1 Last Edit: September 20, 2012, 07:04:56 PM by jdee-barc
It's quadrapedal. Psych0fred uses heavily edited and scaled up down Spider Walker animations.

Edit: When I've tried making it work, it works in game but it moves super-slowly for it size, and the nosetip gun is floating under the body.
Current Projects:
Battlefront One and a Half Era Mod, v2.0. Making great progress (SWBF)

Yes, it was one of the many projects Tirpider was looking into before he took his break.

To change speed, of dwarfspider walker, as the same, as probably for any walker: you need add, or edit this lines, in odf.
TEMP_AnimationSpeed = "5.0"
TEMP_Type = "0"

Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf: