Previous topic - Next topic

Should It Be Made?

Yes It's A Brilliant Idea!
21 (87.5%)
NO! Work on something useful!
2 (8.3%)
Who are you even?
0 (0%)
SleepKiller Is too creative with Poll Options...
1 (4.2%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Quote from: kitfisto15678 on April 30, 2012, 07:36:25 AM
Wow! looks awesome!!!!!!!
2 comments though...

1) the recon droid should have to load a little before it self destructs...
2)In the second video the Geonosis dust plains has sonic turrents??? But you said that they didn't have those :blink:
1. Yeah, this is pre-alpha stuff all things subject to be improved.
2. I was mistaken, I booted up my copy of SWBFII to find it did have those turrets.

Oh! Well can you make those changes for the rest of the community real quick? ;)

I think I'll send you my alliance conversion that I've done so far, it'll save you some time and you can change whatever you want. Sound good?
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

April 30, 2012, 06:04:21 PM #33 Last Edit: April 30, 2012, 08:40:18 PM by kitfisto15678
For the skirts of the clone arc and other characters you should just make them like they are to begin with(no waving around in the wind).
So don't take them off the people because clones and snowtroopers look stupid without the skirts. My opinion... 8)

Edit: Hey Sleepkiller, after you release this mod I'm gonna make a new topic called "things Sleepkiller promised to do" :P :happy: Then when you do it all SWBF will be the #1 game in the UNIVERSE!!!!! :cheer: :cheer:

Quote from: kitfisto15678 on April 30, 2012, 06:04:21 PM
For the skirts of the clone arc and other characters you should just make them like they are to begin with(no waving around in the wind).
So don't take them off the people because clones and snowtroopers look stupid without the skirts. My opinion... 8)
They just don't appear, I haven't taken them off people. And converting them to static geometry is a huge undertaking. But I have a trick or two up my sleeve for them yet ;)

The conversion look's perfect, but what about fake explosions on Geonosis?
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

Quote from: Sereja on May 01, 2012, 07:02:12 AM
The conversion look's perfect, but what about fake explosions on Geonosis?
I have a couple of ideas about them but they are very impractical so I'm not implementing them.

When I try convert Mustafar, I am using invisible auto turrets for lava explosions...

Quote from: Sereja on May 01, 2012, 05:12:59 PM
When I try convert Mustafar, I am using invisible auto turrets for lava explosions...
Not a bad idea, in fact that's genius mind if I use that on Mustafar?

Yes, the explosions will look's perfect there.
Also, if you figure out, how to make rumble regions get to work, the conversion of Mustafar will be look's nice.

May 01, 2012, 09:18:47 PM #40 Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 07:22:26 PM by kitfisto15678
If you do have lots of fake explosions in mods or maps, release a version without the explosions for some us with our low graphics computers.  :P
How far are you to completing this revolutionary mod?

Edit: Hey Sleepkiller, on your kamino conversion people just stand around...Maybe add more units per team to the battlefield of something cause its kinda boring in Singleplayer.

What would this conversion of Mustafar that you are doing be different than the scum/strike one? That one seems pretty perfect to me...(would it have collapsable bridges?!)

Quote from: kitfisto15678 on May 01, 2012, 09:18:47 PM
What would this conversion of Mustafar that you are doing be different than the scum/strike one? That one seems pretty perfect to me...(would it have collapsable bridges?!)
A. I enjoy porting maps, all be it a tedious process at times.
B. I like having source files to work with.
C. It just doesn't seem right to put them in this when I can port them perfectly well myself.

May 02, 2012, 08:09:31 PM #42 Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 08:19:23 PM by kitfisto15678
Ok! :D I enjoy your conversions way better than anyone else's anyway! :)
Are you gonna try to fix the kamino AI pathing/ units on battlefield?

It's already fixed in this mod  ;)

OMG!!!! I need to know when you are going to release this!!!!!!!!! PLEASE TELL ME!!!! :tu: