[SOLVED] May be few know this but its new to me

Started by Xfire Keenmike aka cull, March 19, 2010, 02:28:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I kind of messed up my bf1 builder tools and got an error when I tried to open it. The thing I remember doing before that is deleting some data folders that I thought were crowding my bf1 tools. Even when I placed the folders back I still had the error. I even later after this solution found some weird duplicate folder made by bf1 in the data folders. The solution was to copy and past just the BFBuilder tool files in BFBuilder folder except Assets. The set of bf1 tools I have didn't have the datamod1 or two folders that come with the bftools. I then copied the BFBuilder Pro icon also to my tools. Keep in mind that I only work with sides so when I tried to make a new prodject I was very happy it worked. I was even more happy and now more that I can mod the troops to any cool look quicker now that I have soaked in so much from this site and more. Big thanks to everyone.
A side note, Since I mainly work with the sides I have a back up sides folder that is not to be touched incase I mess up my sides in tools.

Quote from: xfire keenmike on March 19, 2010, 02:28:30 AM
I kind of messed up my bf1 builder tools and got an error when I tried to open it. The thing I remember doing before that is deleting some data folders that I thought were crowding my bf1 tools. Even when I placed the folders back I still had the error. I even later after this solution found some weird duplicate folder made by bf1 in the data folders. The solution was to copy and past just the BFBuilder tool files in BFBuilder folder except Assets. The set of bf1 tools I have didn't have the datamod1 or two folders that come with the bftools. I then copied the BFBuilder Pro icon also to my tools. Keep in mind that I only work with sides so when I tried to make a new prodject I was very happy it worked. I was even more happy and now more that I can mod the troops to any cool look quicker now that I have soaked in so much from this site and more. Big thanks to everyone.
A side note, Since I mainly work with the sides I have a back up sides folder that is not to be touched incase I mess up my sides in tools.

That's your problem right there. You deleted your data folders.

#TYBG

yes
Quote from: ag on March 30, 2010, 10:32:48 AM
That's your problem right there. You deleted your data folders.
ALWAYS keep your Data and DataTEMPLATE folders!
There is no 'ctrl' button on Chuck Norris's computer. Chuck Norris is always in control.