Crosshair for sniper?

Started by NighTh4wk, October 31, 2010, 12:19:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hello everyone,i play swbf2 in solo and im very bad at sniping,and i wonder if someone could make me a crosshair for getting better at aiming.

thx in advance

I dont think one exists because by most its considered cheating but you could put in a request for one in the request forum

hey,i didnt find the request forum youre talking about,but as i said i play solo because online is just lame,so if there is anyone who can make it it would be cool  :)

rofl you play online :P
*We can see your xfire*
If you need a crosshair to help you play maybe you need to take a step back and look at your life ;)

thats right i played and i stopped some months ago

Then whats the point at having a cheat for a game that no one would care how good you are?
All you need to do to aim is aim in the middle of the screen :P With practice you can easily get the head-shots and all.

hey,

can you tell me in what point it is a cheat ?? i lean,its the same in swbf1,ppl add a dot in the center to aim better,and its not considered as a cheat,its the same thing here i ask.

We do not have any SWBF2 Crosshair mods released on MPC currently, feel free to request it in this forum

Make a new post and be sure to note that you want it for SWBF2, wait and perhaps someone will fill the request :)
QuoteSow the wind and reap the whirlwind
Through the rain and through the shine
Only something with a meaning can stand the test of time

I'm pretty sure that crosshair's on a sniper rifle is hardcoded, so it can't be changed.

You could allways try blue tack on your screen.

@ cG' Puma - If no one cared how good you are, then whats the point of buying a GameTracker slot for your server? I know plenty of people who care about how good they are. I know I do, but my rep is on the line.

For Single player.... He said he would use it for single player. No one cares how good you are at Single player. Please read the whole thing in context before you make a statement that is incorrect :)

Quit the debate. It doesn't matter what he wants it for. He requested it and so we either make it or we do not.

I'll see if I can get this made for you whenever I have some free time.

(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿"" (-_-*)

Once your done can you give me a brief description on how you did it?

I'll try making it for you but whar do you want in the cross hair