Started by emma91, April 02, 2014, 08:00:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Welcome.  Are you a battlefront player?   :cheers:
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Hi. Welcome to the real world!

Quote from: Led on April 02, 2014, 08:14:36 PM
battlefront
Isn't that the band we had here last night?
"I would explain it to you but your head might explode."

April 02, 2014, 09:10:15 PM #5 Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 09:13:16 PM by -RepublicCommando-
That sounds familiar.. I might have played a few rounds with you once (granted I probably didn't have the same name.. too long ago to remember).

Anyways, welcome to SWBFgamers!

Oh, and if you wish, you can change your nick name (display name, not actual log-in name) to whatever you wish by going to your profile, click "Account Settings" on the side menu, and changing your display name there. (Incase you ever want to use clan tags or anything else)

Hello Emma! :panic:
Don't blow up the site while you're here! :commander:

Well now that I'm well rested, Welcome to the site, because of the GameSpy shut down this how we have to play BF online now http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?topic=5511.0 oh I almost forgot, http://youtu.be/EZVLUHi9eXA?t=11m26s

Quote from: emma91 on April 02, 2014, 08:48:21 PM
I'm [REA] Emma  :wacko:

I figured that might be you. :)

Welcome to the site, Emma! Long time no see! :D (It's me, good ol' GM 027!)

Welcome to the site. Good to see you back on battlefront (or at least around). :)
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Greetings. Im your lokal Ltin Corporation representative.  Try our new paper nails! Almost as strong as real paper!

Well now that we're on track, let's take a test (Something new I just came up with) 1. Do you watch anything on Rooster Teeth? 2. How long have you played BF? 3. Have you ever watched Monty Python and the Holy Grail? 4. Have you ever watched Spaceballs? K that's it. Hmm hm huh hmmm hmmm

Quote from: Ltin on April 03, 2014, 11:21:58 AM
Greetings. Im your lokal Ltin Corporation representative.  Try our new paper nails! Almost as strong as real paper!
Quote from: Ltin...Im your lokal Ltin Corp...
Quote from: Ltinlokal
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

BTW, welcome to the site Emma! sorry i'm late on the greeting.
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

Good to see you here REA Emma.

(We also have a PLA Emma  ;) )
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet