help with SWBF for someone in my clan needs HELP!! (Solved)

Started by Darth Verik, April 20, 2009, 11:06:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote{Leg} Sergeant X: the patch called 1.2 Rev A to host and join on gr isnt installing. does anyone know what to do?
and swbf number 1 isnt working. i have tried installed it but nothin comes up. and nothin happens doo u know hwat to do?

PLZ help him
i know you can  /moo

"Better not be at all than not be noble" - Lord Alfred Tennyson
https://www.facebook.com/SWBFGamers
https://twitter.com/swbfuniverse

Tell him to make an acct here. And try to type so we can understand what your saying :/

Viruses are like the New York Lottery. "Hey, you never know"

i tried that patch and u need to select where this patch goes to on your harddrive. then you press open but i cant press open. do you know why? :(

Maybe it's because you chose the wrong folder. Double check that you are installing the patch to the correct folder that contains SWBF.

#TYBG

i did go to the folder with SWBF but i couldnt open it/choose it. idk why? does anyone know why?

when you choose the location you choose the game application (the SWBF icon) it should look something like this when your selected.

After that it should install just fine.
QuoteSow the wind and reap the whirlwind
Through the rain and through the shine
Only something with a meaning can stand the test of time

at first swbf icon isnt there. so i press other at the top.so i go to the swbf folder and click on it, but i cant choose it.and so it wont appear where you have it.do u know y? :(

wait. when you choose the folder do u choose the swbf folder or the icon inside the folder? if its the icon inside the folder then i cant choose it for some reason. would it be because i cant play swbf in SP?

The Icon should show up, it means you do not have the game itself installed correctly if it does not show, so reinstall the game.

i re-installed the game so many times. so it installed but i couldnt play swbf in SP. any one know y?

Quote from: "General X"i re-installed the game so many times. so it installed but i couldnt play swbf in SP. any one know y?

Give us your computer specifications please. RAM, video card, etc

And while your doing that, check if your disk is scratched or anything is wrong with it- worst case you may have to buy another copy.

check that the SWBF app isn't read-only. Might cause problems for an updater

Viruses are like the New York Lottery. "Hey, you never know"

Just out of pure curiosity, did you buy the game? If not, that may be causing problems.

(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿"" (-_-*)