Hello All

Started by VeeVi, November 15, 2010, 05:19:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hi there! My name is Vee and I love pretty much all videogames (despite the fact that I am a total loser at most, if not all, that I play.) HOWEVER --

--That aside, I was made aware by a friend that this was a pretty awesome site and there were a few drawing competitions past and I was told I should join and try to enter in that of the most recent.

I am a Mac, a female, I have 3 different hair colors, and other than that there's not much to me. If any of you have any advice on how to NOT GET OWNED in so many games, it would be greatly appreciated :S

Ciao!

Wait a FEMALE! are you single? :wub:. Just kidding welcome to the site what games do you play, and what kind of art are you in to?

November 15, 2010, 05:23:44 PM #2 Last Edit: November 15, 2010, 05:26:13 PM by Jedikiller
Welcome to the site! Hope to see you in some of our art competitions and potentially games as well. :cheers:

Also, lay off a bit there Festus. No need to harass the new members.

(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿"" (-_-*)

Lol Festus. Do you have a steam account veevi? Hello by the way

"Were bigger than Jesus!"  -John Lennon

Hello Festus, JediKiller, and Soap :D

In answer to questions, I love all kinds of art, but I mostly only partake in Traditional media myself (good ol' pencil n' paper)

And as for games I play plenty on the XBox 360 (when my brothers aren't hogging it) and a few on PS3. I actually rarely play on Mac anymore and am likely out of practice. I had to sell many games due to lack of moneys :(

And no, I don't have a Steam account (not sure what it is) but I've heard of this a handful of times from my collection of friends who are better at gaming than me -.-

Welcome to MPC Vee
QuoteSow the wind and reap the whirlwind
Through the rain and through the shine
Only something with a meaning can stand the test of time

Try this site.

Steampowered.com

"Were bigger than Jesus!"  -John Lennon

Welcome!

<<Insert wit here>>
I make signatures!

Hetalia FTW!

Quote from:  aghaha zorba, I'm going to remember you said that

dangerous narcotics are god's way of saying that its ok for idiots to auto-darwinate

Welcome to the site! I hope you enjoy it here!

Oh, and if you do pencil and paper art, you may want to join the contest going on right now here: http://www.mpcgamers.com/smf/index.php?topic=3188.msg34162#new
I make signatures!

Hetalia FTW!

Quote from:  aghaha zorba, I'm going to remember you said that

dangerous narcotics are god's way of saying that its ok for idiots to auto-darwinate

Welcome! Hope you like it here :cheers:

Hi from me. Welcome to this site. Yes, show your drawings, I like pictures.

Hey there's another one with the name V, hello Vee

Hope you like it here on the website

Btw what country are you from?

"Better not be at all than not be noble" - Lord Alfred Tennyson
https://www.facebook.com/SWBFGamers
https://twitter.com/swbfuniverse

November 16, 2010, 11:38:49 AM #13 Last Edit: November 16, 2010, 12:22:42 PM by kellemarie
Welcome to the site! As for not getting owned, I think it's all about attitude. If I march into battle thinking I'm the worst player on the front, chances are it'll end up that way. Fancying myself the best player, I usually finish at the top of the score board.
:2nd:
I play Star Wars Battlefront a lot and it amazing me how many aspects there are. Of knowing what class to be, which class I'm best at, which class is best to be at a certain time, feet work of a sniper, rolling, jumping, nade jumping, throwing grenades where my opponents aren't expecting, timing rocket shots, aiming, sizing up my opponents, knowing who's the best, maintaining superiority, always heading in the direction of command posts, which command post to go for, saving command posts, being aware of the mini map and of the reinforcement count, knowing what my health and ammo is at, remembering always to have fun, getting the most kills while providing/supporting an entertaining conversation among the other players... yes, it's all very exciting.
:champ:
Looking forward to see some of your drawings! Have fun!

Hi VeeVi, welcome to MPCgamers. Hope I get to play SWBF with you on a DC sometime. And yea, lets see some of your pencil drawings I'm sure I'l be impressed.