I need Vehicles and Spawn Path help. :D

Started by Snake, January 14, 2010, 06:01:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
January 14, 2010, 06:01:13 AM Last Edit: January 14, 2010, 06:08:25 AM by Snake
1. Me and my bro have gotten really good at making maps so far. We are working on a map for our clan, AaTc. I am making stuff underground but i cant put spawn paths under the texture. Is that possible?
2. With vehicles, i read the other post but i dont quite understand the directions, say i want a Republic Swoopbike. How do i put it on the map?

Oh and I keep getting this in the munge log, what do i need to put in the asfx thing?

soundflmunge.exe : Warning : No files in file list aatc1  - while munging C:\Users\*****\Desktop\SWBF_Mod_Tools\BFBuilder\Dataaatc1\Sound\worlds\aatc1\aatc1.asfx
soundflmunge.exe : Warning : No files in file list aatc1  - while munging C:\Users\*****\Desktop\SWBF_Mod_Tools\BFBuilder\Dataaatc1\Sound\worlds\aatc1\aatc1.asfx
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

You can move the spawn paths up and down by right cliking on them, holding shift, and then moving them.

Vehicles are a bit more confusing, I'll post later about them, a bit tight on time at the moment

Those sound errors in your munge log shouldn't mean anything, unless you were fiddling with the sound files themselves. I get them almost everytime I make a map.

January 14, 2010, 12:25:16 PM #2 Last Edit: January 20, 2010, 02:32:03 PM by Snake
Oh ok, well I tried deleting the stuff i had added recently, but i added alot of stuff. I dont see what could crash the map.. could something being too low under the map make it crash? If so i could raise it up a little. Thank you SO much for the spawn paths thing that helps alot!

____

I guess Hardcore forgot about my post..
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

I think vehicles are a little too complicated for anyone to explain..lol
Chuck Norris doesn't have heart attacks...His heart does not dare to attack him.
=AaTc= Forever