SWBF1 Mod Map Help Please.

Started by Snake, January 08, 2010, 12:29:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I have really gotten good at modding so I'm learning to make mod maps, I tried to get on zero editor and it says:  "Runtime Error!
Program: ...posted_swbf_mod_tools\BFBuilder\Datakakiv\zeroeditor.exe
This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the applications support team for more information."

What do i do to fix that?
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Well, this is generic stuff: Try running it through an application called 3DAnalyzer. Run it with "Force SW TnL" checked.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)
--Endor: Imperial Base

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1

Where/How do i do that?
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

I did everything i could with BFBuilder Pro but i can't get Zeroeditor to work. :(
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

What is the full path to your mod? Like C:/***

(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿"" (-_-*)

You can google the program 3DAnalyzer. Doing things with BFBuilder Pro will not do anything because it is a simple HTML Application meant only to create new mods.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)

On Hold:

I'm not sure about the path to my mod, i never really get that deep in technical stuff lol, but ill google the 3Danalyzer, my xfire is aatcsnake and my bros (whos making the map) is cljcommando
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

I googled 3D Analyzer and there were alot of things that came up...not sure what one to get...lol  :shrug:
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Ok scratch that, I got it to work. On my other computer.. but I have absolutely no idea how to start. Is there a tut i havnt seen on here? If so i would love to read it and if not i could use some help!  :D
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Please don't double post in a row- it's only spammy.

You may want to read http://starwarsbattlefront.filefront.com/file/Star_Wars_Battlefront_Modding_Tutorial;46828

(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿"" (-_-*)

I had to....but thanks for the link. It's helping me a bit but I keep messing up. O well, just go done with CP's and then something went wrong with ze and it crashed...so i have to restart..lol i applied on xfire.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

January 09, 2010, 10:54:27 AM #11 Last Edit: January 09, 2010, 01:08:15 PM by ggctuk
Well, that's why there's an 'edit' button on your posts :P

In any case, it's not good to ask me as I know very little on mapping, just the modding side of things. I might get round to doing a map someday (I wanted to do a Kachircho map).
In Progress:

On Hold:

Zero Editor crashed....
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Are you sure it's in C:(or other harddrive name)/BFBuilder/Datakakiv/zeroeditor.exe?

Also, if you have the Best of PC version, download the BoPC fix for ZE, made by Nevermind, I see on the  comments for that download you already have downloaded and (hopefully) applied that patch

Yes i have applied the BoPC fix but the rancors (and maybe jabba) messed up the whole zero editor, it was working fine before i tried out the rancors/jabba
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder