List of current SWBF1 Modders

Started by Breakdown, November 26, 2009, 06:16:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
November 26, 2009, 06:16:25 AM Last Edit: December 09, 2009, 06:29:25 PM by Breakdown
Hi all

I'm just curious, how many SWBF1 modders do we still have for this game? I want to make a list just for a reference. If I missed you out, please post. Also, don't say "I'M A MODDER11" if you've only dabbled in a few ODF edits two years ago. Also, don't post here if you actually haven't done any modding for an extended period of time

List:

Breakdown
ggctuk
Napseeker
_Dread
Hardcore
gogo12
EA711
Cull
MileHighGuy
wookiejedi
xshat
Nexus

Remember, this is just a reference list so we can keep track of the limited modders the SWBF1 community already has

i think i might just work with the mission tools. and hex editing i like simple stuff. i dont know if i will work on the skin ideas i have. plus, work is trying to stop me from using the monitor at work. claiming i caused a second pc in the office to crash. bunch of hogwash. i have to think of a plan so i can come out on top of this plot.

I used to do more, but I don't really do that much with it anymore. It just kinda lost its appeal. I never was that good anyway.

(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿"" (-_-*)

I'm mainly here for moral support, i still dab into ODF's from time to time making super lasers and such but nothing ever released/note worthy realistically
QuoteSow the wind and reap the whirlwind
Through the rain and through the shine
Only something with a meaning can stand the test of time

Ah sorry MHG, you were in my head yesterday when I was making this list, but I forgot to put you on

breakdown, i hope to make shipped maps more fun.

Hey Cull.  Someone showed me this forum, so you can add me. 

You can see my videos for evidence: http://www.xfire.com/profile/jonathanraimer/videos/swbf/

Bye now,

Nexus

i really dont know if i will ever mod the troops again. for me even this forum which is so much fun is a distraction from playing swbf1. i am sorry, i learned few lessons from phazon and many other guys. i strongly feel the mods that keep players playing the game are the ones that surprise the average player in a server that needs no download. i like to do easy changes to shipped maps with hex edit and working with battlebelks mission tools. i am always looking for any help in the way of hex editing and what to look for to make some things better easy. anyone, call me when you come across any terms or topics you can remember to help me.

I'm starting to MOD :) Thank God for mpcgamers, because it would be so much harder to learn modding alone xD
.:AM:. Quik <3: ag..
.:AM:. Quik <3: his avatar...
.:AM:. Quik <3: is really gay..
.:AM:. Quik <3: lol
Droideka: avatar isn't gay!
Droideka: AG is

.:AM:. Quik <3: don't worry, i like you
.:AM:. Quik <3: that's all that matters
Droideka: NOO
Droideka: i only care about BD
Droideka: that sounded gay

There's always GameToast :D

But GT SWBF1 is DEAD :(

#TYBG

i am on nightly at work and have a mic. i can help anyone who has a mic. i might start modding the troops.

Kaching335, it would be nice if the mods that you release had download links that worked. You post screen shots of cool skins but links still not working.

December 24, 2009, 05:58:35 AM #14 Last Edit: December 24, 2009, 06:05:31 AM by Jango
I just joined this site!  :wave: I mod swbf1 too  :tu: here is my mod site www.jangosmods.aowc.net i havent updated it in a while though.
There is no 'ctrl' button on Chuck Norris's computer. Chuck Norris is always in control.