Star Wars Bananaphone!

Started by Gold Man, August 13, 2013, 06:52:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
As the title says. This is another video made by Anarchmetis that I came across before my time in SWBF. I still love the song, and listen to the video every now and then. Also, this video uses a sped-up version of Bananaphone (if anyone ever heard the original), just a notice. Hope you enjoy!

:o What the hell is this , this awesome   :rofl:

This....this is beautiful.
Current Projects:
Battlefront One and a Half Era Mod, v2.0. Making great progress (SWBF)

So many font-based atrocities.

That's bizarre but brilliant. Amazing editing.
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Glad to hear some of yas like it. If you liked Anarchmetis' style of his videos, you might like my SWBF Randomness Playlist of videos I posted:

http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?topic=6800.0

Just got one question..
What did you search for, when you first came across this video?

August 14, 2013, 06:26:37 AM #7 Last Edit: August 14, 2013, 09:22:59 AM by {Alpha}Gold Man
Quote from: {212} Nixo on August 14, 2013, 05:15:47 AM
Just got one question..
What did you search for, when you first came across this video?

I actually came across it when I was browsing around for SWBF videos. I then stumbled upon Anarchmetis' modmap review videos at first actually (they're outdated but still cool),  and in the featured videos I found his randomness series, and eventually, found Bananaphone. :P

Keep in mind, this was before I started playing SWBF in 2010, I saw these videos back in '09! :XD:

I wonder why anyone would make this...Its...weird  :blink:

Quote from: Disciple on August 14, 2013, 09:14:49 AM
I wonder why anyone would make this...Its...weird  :blink:
It's just for a good laugh.
There are LOTS of these types of videos for SWBFI like this, you get the general idea after a few suggestions from GM :P