Request for the Battle Royale Mod

Started by Gold Man, May 22, 2013, 03:48:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey guys, I might be a tad late for this, but I was wondering if anyone would care to make my guy for the Battle Royale mod? Anyways, here's what I had planned out:

He would look in relation to Meca One from the Lego Exo-Force series (Images attached), though I want his red eyes to be one visor eyepiece (like the last image).  As for araments, here's what I'd like to see:

Primary: Assault Rifle (like the one the Marines use in Snake's Desert Town mod, coloured gold if possible)
2nd Primary: Pistol (using the DH-17 model, also coloured gold if possible)
Secondary: 6 Grenades
2nd Secondary: Health & Ammo Dispenser

If anyone would prefer I do have an alternative appearance for my guy, but I'l only mention that if you guys can't get the Meca One idea to work out. Also, sorry in advance if I sound a bit demanding. :P

The closest model that comes to mind is HK-47
Reskinned in gold colouration, and that's as close as you're gonna get without somebody doing some extensive ground-up modelling.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/cgr07rl024t5eep/HK-47.zip

May 23, 2013, 04:00:19 PM #2 Last Edit: May 23, 2013, 04:13:51 PM by -RepublicCommando-
Quote from: UNIT 33 on May 23, 2013, 03:18:54 PM
The closest model that comes to mind is HK-47
Reskinned in gold colouration, and that's as close as you're gonna get without somebody doing some extensive ground-up modelling.[spoiler]
http://www.mediafire.com/download/cgr07rl024t5eep/HK-47.zip

[/spoiler]
Actually, flatten the face a bit on the sides, give him some muscular looking armor on his shoulder-elbows and thigh, and you've got a very close looking model.
Edit- And don't forget the visor, that should be a quick fix as well.

Do you know where I can find a working HK47 model for SWBF, Regent?
, derp. It seems possible in a matter of hours.
Then perhaps a better skin applied?

Edit2- I took a look at him in XSI, apparently none of his parts are 'under' the bones in the explorer.
It still confounds me how that even works... Which will make it a tad more tricky to do this, but never-the-less, I'll take my best shot at it. (Can't say I promiss anything, or else it jinxes me :P)

Unit 33 what map is that i would love to have it.

Quote from: Nɪɴᴇ-ʙᴀʟʟ on May 24, 2013, 03:35:39 PM
Unit 33 what map is that i would love to have it.
The screenshot comes from this thread on GT: http://www.gametoast.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=12440
Looks like some kind of SWBF 2  Tatooine mod or something,

I would have messaged you, but I guess it doesn't really matter.
The guy we talked about in xfire to replace this guy, worked quite well until one of my tools broke and resulted in a broken model (no, XSI is fine I fixed that already). The deadline is today, so I'm afraid it won't be possible..
I will fix my tool and try to reconstruct him from scratch now that I know how he should look, it might be about a month, especially with all the crazy stuff school is throwing at me right now, but I do plan to finish him!

Again, sorry it didn't work out.. Time just wouldn't permit   :dry:

May 31, 2013, 03:42:28 PM #6 Last Edit: June 01, 2013, 06:04:27 AM by {Alpha}Gold Man
Quote from: -RepublicCommando- on May 31, 2013, 01:41:21 PM
I would have messaged you, but I guess it doesn't really matter.
The guy we talked about in xfire to replace this guy, worked quite well until one of my tools broke and resulted in a broken model (no, XSI is fine I fixed that already). The deadline is today, so I'm afraid it won't be possible..
I will fix my tool and try to reconstruct him from scratch now that I know how he should look, it might be about a month, especially with all the crazy stuff school is throwing at me right now, but I do plan to finish him!

Again, sorry it didn't work out.. Time just wouldn't permit   :dry:

Shoot, that sucks man. :( Ah well, at least ya tried!

And for everyone else wondering, I did have an alternative in mind (as I stated in my earlier post), here's what he looks like:

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Just replace the white with gold and the blue with red, and you have a pretty good idea of what I had in mind. :P

June 01, 2013, 01:34:26 AM #7 Last Edit: June 01, 2013, 01:47:55 AM by UNIT 33
The initial request was before the deadline... so I shall try something before the er... release.
Which could be sometime this month if everything goes to plan, however that suggests that there is a coherent plan.