Battlefront with Evolve?

Started by Black Water, January 18, 2014, 03:05:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
January 18, 2014, 03:05:20 PM Last Edit: January 18, 2014, 03:08:22 PM by -={212}=- MarT'
Would this work for SWBF? https://www.evolvehq.com/welcome

It should, since when you search Star Wars Battlefront on that page it comes up.   ;)

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

Looks like a GameRanger type of thing.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Hmm, we might just need to get the higher-ups or modders to try this out. If it's easier to use than Tunngle (both hosting-wise and installation-wise), then I guess this could be a potential alternative to online gaming with SWBF! :D

Hmmmmmm, it seems Dark Forces also comes up... are you thinking what im thinking?
"I would explain it to you but your head might explode."

Before anyone asks about Macs it's bad news. :(

QuoteWhat platforms is Evolve available for?

The Evolve client can be used on Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8. It does not currently run on OS X, Linux, Android, or iOS. It also does not currently run under Wine on Linux or Linux-like operating systems. We intend to eventually release the client for a variety of operating systems.
The Evolve website can be accessed from any desktop web browser. Mobile browsers tend to have issues with the site—we're aware of this and intend to eventually implement fixes and a mobile-friendly version of the site.

I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)