My Republic Commando won't load?

Started by Black Water, March 03, 2013, 07:33:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Does anyone know how to fix my RC so that it will work? I click on the icon and it won't run, then I clicked in Program Files(x86)< Lucas Arts<Star Wars Republic Commando<Launch RC and it won't load? Help please  :confused:

Reinstall ?
Download /Redownload ?
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

Hm...that might work but first I want to see if anyone has some input. It could be something simple.

Try execute as adminstrator,see if firewall is blocking it,see if your disk is still working,reinstall.

.../LucasArts/StarWars RepublicCommando/GameData/System/RepublicCommando.EXE

You can play it without the disk here as well.

If that doesn't work, you will most likely need to reinstall.

And I seriously doubt firewall will be the issue unless you goofed around with something else as well.

Enter Republic Commando go to options or settings forgot which one it is called then turn bumpmapping down to low, there you go problem solved.

Very rarely (as is the situation with me), when sound is on, it causes games like this not to start.  It's worth a shot turning off your sound output machine in the Control Panel.
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

Quote from: Dark_Phantom on March 03, 2013, 11:42:42 AM
Very rarely (as is the situation with me), when sound is on, it causes games like this not to start.  It's worth a shot turning off your sound output machine in the Control Panel.
That is the most odd solution I've ever heard of

But French, when you do that, it stops the crash of SWRC when you have lower graphics cards..
He can't even get the game to start, which means he wouldn't be able to turn them down in the first place..

And even then, he has been able to get it to work before, so the settings that worked originally will not have changed, and it is fine how it is. (Aside from not starting at all x P)

Look in the troubleshooting guide, it is VERY helpful.

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!