dream about a map

Started by Phobos, June 01, 2011, 02:22:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I had a dream about a mod map. Usually when I create mod maps it is from my imagination. But I had the entire concept developed in my dream: Design, vehicles, everything else. It is so strange. The problem is I don't see the point in making the map, not sure if it would be very fun. I'm not even sure how to describe it, since certain things about it would require advanced modifications.

One feature was this vehicle http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/OG-9_homing_spider_droid
Except it was navy blue, and enormous. One would have to scale it by - scale 5.0 at least I'm guessing. The building design was unnatural. So difficult to explain. Maybe I will make this map. Not sure yet.

The scary part is I also had a dream that I was making the release thread for it on this forum. Lol.

Ok. This is a little odd, but maybe it's your subconscious trying to tell you something...
Just like that film with Kevin Costner
"If you build it they will come."

I have yet to describe how the map was designed. It is very odd, indeed.

blue spiders oversized are possible

Sounds like the first scene in the Star Wars : The Clone Wars animation movie, it takes place on Christophsis planet, the spider droids had a huge size and the buildings were blues / green

June 02, 2011, 02:23:13 AM #5 Last Edit: June 02, 2011, 02:26:34 AM by Zombie Hotel Developer
that sky is almost like the one from my dream. this is scary and fascinating

a glimpse from before the dream constructed the map layout consisted of a very clustered vehicle fields amidst several regular gray spider droids surrounding fewly dispersed blue spider droid monoliths.