execution at geonosis mod map

Started by MARCUS, April 22, 2011, 05:35:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
i want to have the mod maps 'execution at geonosis' but i cant find the download, i have found a link on this forum but it isn't working anymore, so if someone can post the link for the mod (working) please post this here

thank you

Hi Marcus

Sorry to say I can't find these on the internet anywhere. :(
Napseeker has not been on this site or "Creative Matrix" since February. :(
I have these map/mods on my computer and will make them available when/if we get that functionality. Or if you know of a free way to make them available, I could try that.

thank you  :moo:  :tu:  :xmastim: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it is not that good quality, and i cant even open 3 maps!

Quote from: MARCUS on April 23, 2011, 11:10:04 AM
it is not that good quality, and i cant even open 3 maps!

i am not sure what you mean--is the download corrupt ?
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

no, its just, evrywhere around you threr is black, you cant even see the arena from far (this is normal) and if i open 3 maps, there is no map to spawn at, and its victory in 20 19 18 ...
this is really strange

I think the black area is a graphic issue on your computer.

I also suspect that you need to use additional maps in addition to what is in the download.  I suggest that you read the *readme* or help file, that napseeker was sure to include in his download.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

The 'victory problem' is perhaps a mission.lvl failure; i played on modmaps wich had this issue

The black area around the player means that the person making the map didnt put a detail texture. Play on a normal map and if you look closely theres the same area around you but with texture instead of black.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

its made by napseeker and you can only play it at those maps

That made no sense. I said if you play on a stock map such as Mos Eisley, theres a big circle around you but instead of black theres texture because Pandemic put a detail texture, Napseeker did not put a detail texture.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

jeah, i got it
(the first time also )