Favorite weapons

Started by {Remnant} CT-5108, December 21, 2010, 07:20:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What is your favorite weapon???

Basic rifle carried by all grunts
4 (13.3%)
PRL - Portable rocket launcher (one missile)
7 (23.3%)
PRL - Portable rocket launcher (two missiles)
7 (23.3%)
Grenade launcher (exploding)
2 (6.7%)
Grenade launcher (non-impact explosive)
0 (0%)
clone electric thingy
3 (10%)
Bowcaster
2 (6.7%)
EMP Launcher
4 (13.3%)
Droideka's Shield Array + repeating blasters
1 (3.3%)
Shotgun
0 (0%)
Regular pistol (yea...)
3 (10%)
Sniper rifle
9 (30%)
I HATE USING WEAPONS I RUN UP TO PEOPLE AND JUMP ON THEM!
1 (3.3%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Rocket launcher ( rebels ) or dark trooper shotgun :D
May the force be with you !!

An ARC Trooper's Portable Missile Launcher is by far the best rocket launcher in the game, and it's good for rushing towards the enemy. On the other hand, Rebel Vanguard's Rocket Launcher is best for destroying vehicles and other fast moving targets that can be locked. For a medium-range fight it is worthless, however.  8)
Destroy the left, the front, the right and the back, and leave the rest to the Jedi!

However... both the Imperial and CIS rockets have far better accuracy, allowing for rocket sniping.

May 30, 2011, 10:32:17 AM #33 Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 10:39:41 AM by Zombie Hotel Developer
Basic rifle - I suck with this weapon. Just never seems to be very effective against players. However the SBD I am pretty good with because I swap between tri-shot and rifle alot. Their secondary Rockets have a nice damage radius too.
CIS/Imperial missile is my favorite missile because it is the largest. Rebel rockets are very good up close because you can shoot one at a time or both at once. Clone rocket is horrible, I hate it.
Grenade launcher for wookie is very good when you know how to fire sticky nades.
Grenade launcher for droid and imperial pilot is deadly and I prefer it over shotguns/zappers on maps like mos eisley with a lot of climbing and obstacles. I prefer shotguns and zappers in open ground.
Bowcaster is a nice weapon if you know how to use it. It is all about timing, and if you know how the dark jet lands you can kill him instantly.
EMP launcher is good for flanking, and the clone jet pistol is a pretty good weapon because it has a very long damage range and fast firing rate.
Droideka is terrible, I have no advice except don't use it.
Pistol is a good sidearm, best used when swapping between primary weapons during overheat time.
Sniper rifle, is my favorite weapon. It has, by far, the steepest learning curve. Headshots can be hard to get but worth it. You never stop learning how to snipe until you stop sniping.

Mines weren't on that list. But I love to throw mines. Mines can be stuck to vehicles and planes, or on glitchy surfaces to conceal. I can throw rebel land mines every time. Empire CIS and clones are hard to throw. If you know how to throw them every time we should go in game together. You can't throw mines in single player as easy as multi player. If I could combine 4 stock weapons into one super-trooper, it would be a dark jet with a sniper rifle, rocket launcher, wookie grenade launcher, and landmines.

Radiation Launcher and Mortar Launcher for Droid Pilot and Imperial Pilot. Rebels Rocket Launcher, Droid/Rebel Sniper Rifles (2zooms is better then one), Commando Pistol, Stormtrooper Rifle and SBD blaster/trishot
Current Projects:
Battlefront One and a Half Era Mod, v2.0. Making great progress (SWBF)

Super battle droid was originally meant to have a secondary rocket. I have tried removing the nulls //. While it breaks online compatibility, it is a cool weapon and should not have been removed. They function just like the regular rockets, but do more damage to vehicles and less damage to units.

WeaponName3         = "cis_weap_inf_wrist_rocket"
WeaponAmmo3         = 3
WeaponChannel3      = 1
//WeaponName4       = "cis_weap_inf_AV_rocket"
//WeaponAmmo4       = 4
//WeaponChannel4    = 1