BF Error

Started by Jamman, July 27, 2010, 08:47:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
hey, i've been having troubles reinstalling swbf, and i fixed my first error it gave when i tried reinstalling, but now, i have a new one:

http://img828.imageshack.us/f/50553124.png/

can anyone help me?

Good lucks, I have installed swbf1 so many times that errors at all I have not had installing. Maybe swbf1 should not be uninstalled. Hope some one can help you because I have not had that type of error.

Most likely the files in the CD got corrupted. It happened on my ollldddd copy of Rainbow Six.

I think you'll need to get a new copy of those installation files.

#TYBG

Correct. Give us a screen shot of the cds ok.

Quote from: Xfire Keenmike aka          cull on July 27, 2010, 11:02:45 PM
Correct. Give us a screen shot of the cds ok.

screenshot of the actual cds? lol, you do know what screenshots are right?

if you need a file that has been corrupted we can easily just email a copy of that specific file right? (assuming it isnt illegal)

"Were bigger than Jesus!"  -John Lennon

Could we examine a screenshot of corupted file or files?

AHH. I hate that error. It happened on Republic Commando,Kotor  :'(,Empire at War  :'( , and I have some different error on Jk2 that is gone now. I would love if some one could send me the kotor files,all of them. Im also afraid to uninstall BF and JK2.  (Its not illegal if I already bought the game right  :shrug:)

well, what's happened is that when i first tried to reinstall my game, i got an I/0 error, which is commonly caused by drivers out-of-date. I have norton on my comp, which automatically blocks windows from updating, so i have to do all that myself, but  now, I'm getting that error, and i have had this one before, and the last time i got this, for some reason i don't know, the next morning when i tried to install swbf, it worked as if the error never happened. but i mean many ppl have told me that its either because the disk is scratched or i just have to buy a whole new copy of swbf?

i really don't know how to find which files are corrupted or not. ill probably just go on ebay or something and try to find swbf for 5$.

for mine most of it is the data.cab files. except on kotor i have that and tons of other errors with souund files.

Well as far as copying the files over like that, I am almost shure thats not leagal. However buying a new copy of BF 1, is not hard.

Amazon.com has it for about five bucks...

http://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-Battlefront-Pc/dp/B000VVEMXY/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1280336764&sr=8-2
photobucket limit image removed