Best selection of zombie / blood / ghoulish / twilight zone mods

Started by {PLA} Roland, September 07, 2012, 08:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hi,

I was playing around with some mods by Deagle (21st Century) including a zombie Jabba map and a sides mod that spits blood out everywhere when you get shot, and that got me thinking.... what would be the best examples of these type of mods that anyone has seen ?  Halloweens coming around in about 6 weeks so I thought maybe that PLA might host some maps off one of its servers - the best ones. There must be a fair few out there, the question is which ones are at the head of their class?  I'd like your opinion (or anyone elses on SWBFGAMERS) I imagine this may cause some debate :p

Regards

The VonFrank Bespin mod was heaps funny. Brought new meaning to spawn killing. Laughed so hard I nearly had an accident : ) 

Unit 33's mod was also a lot of fun.

Thanks for the tips -

Btw, I see Sleepy has been busy - must go check his new zombie mod out !

Hmmm....

Works great in single player and I can host a 9999 server, but anyone tried hosting either the Von Frank map or Unit 33's map online using the dedicated server software or by batch file ? 

I can't get either the dedicated software to recognise the files, nor can I achieve a stable server from a bat file calling battlefront.exe.  Any hints or tips appreciated.