Can't Find an Invincible Mod

Started by Ultimo, March 21, 2012, 09:11:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Im looking for an Invincible mod for my servers, but I can't find one on this site. Help please.
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

March 21, 2012, 10:19:09 PM #1 Last Edit: March 22, 2012, 08:17:33 PM by Phobos
There is a much easier way to enable invincibility which does not require any mods.
Add /invincible to the dedicated server INI. (see this http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?topic=1375.0)
There is a bug with this where you cannot respawn however so it's kind of a cheap method.

If you want to mod it there are a few options you can either try AddHealth to the ODF to regenerate health or you can increase the health points to an extremely large number like 10 million.

Can you explain how to do the second method? The server software thingy is too large for my screen.
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

If the GUI is too big then just make a batch for hosting instead and put /invincible  somewhere in the file. The second method you need side builders for and you have to go into each unit odf and either increase maxhealth or add addhealth the first one will usually break online compatiblity the second one won't but is also not true invincibiltiy but its good for hs training

ok thank you, ill work on that.  :happy:
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

put this a a file called:  Alphaserver.bat

battlefront.exe /win /norender /noteamdamage /autonet dedicated /resolution 320 240 /nosound /noaim /tps 30 /invincible /gamename Alphaserver /playerlimit 16 /playercount 1 /bots 2 /difficulty 2 /throttle 2048 /spawn 5 bes2r 400 400 bes2a 400 400
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Ok u tell me to make a file for that, can you tell me where to do so?
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

the batch file led posted is saved in the same folder as your dedicated server exes. just run the batch to start server instead of gui and ur all set

ok thank you. I understand this now.  :happy:
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

AWW now the server wont appear on my server list in-game, but the batch is running...   :wacko: Suggestions?
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

==BUMP==

I said the problem above but I'll say it again, The Batch is now running but I cant get the server to appear when I play. Suggestions?
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper