Lucario skin bf1 or bf2

Started by {Alpha}Boom27, January 20, 2012, 08:07:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
January 20, 2012, 08:07:50 PM Last Edit: January 20, 2012, 08:49:12 PM by {Alpha}Boom27}
This is going to be so random to so many people XD. Ok, basically, what I'm looking for is a reskin of the clone rocket trooper for either battlefronts to the form of a lucario.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Lucario

If anyone actually cares enough to try it, you might be able to use the Brawl model, though I'm not sure. If the Model can be modified, having a wolfish tail would be sweet (look at my profile pic). And also if it's bf2, the tail and the aura sensors on the head need to be free hanging like Aylaa's hair/tail thingies (if possible in bf1, wow, you're awesome). 

In the form of weapons, make sure the body isn't actually holding a weapon, as aura attacks come from energy around the user. Just rename the rocket 'aura sphere' (The rocket should already be blue, which would be fine, and if possible, I'd like the explosion to be blue too), the pistol 'aura blast' (No changes neccesary beyond name change), the nade the 'aura grenade' (a nice blue plasma-nade reskin would be AWESOME!), and the mine could be a poke'ball XD.

With Animations, you can use the push/pull animation for the aura sphere and you could use it for the aura blast (though it might look stupid). Standard animation for the grenade and mine is perfectly accpetable. For someone who may look into bf2, I have a specific animation in mind for the sprint if possible. Something similar to a jedi's sprint but where both arms are held behind the body and without the jumping sprint a jedi has. The only reference I can give you for that is just to watch Lucario and the mystery of Mew and watch how Lucario runs in that. Oh, and any custom animations that make it look authentic and awesome would be some sweet stuff right there (hint hint XD).

Again, if anyone can and would actually do this, that'd be awesome! I hate to sound demanding or pushy, but I can't do it myself since I don't have the resources. If you can't make it online compatible, that's ok. I won't care :3

Thanks in advance if anyone undertakes it XD

:Edit: And if this helps anyone - pic
That can't be right... 4 megatons is supposed to leave a much bigger crater...

Something tells me that no-one has ever made such a skin.

It is uncommon for a player model to be made from scratch, as the majority of custom skins are simply edits of either SWBF or SWBF2 skins.
In SWBF it would be near impossible to allow for the ears and tail etc due to SWBF's many limitations.
HOWEVER, perhaps a skin mod of the Bothan model could do it?

Yeah... make him blue or something...

I have both battlefronts, so I could take either game. In my opoinon it would be easier to do it on bf2. They have just about everything on bf2. This is just one of those random fantasies of mine, but a custom model would just do it justice more than a reskin would. Does anyone think it would be possible to rip the model from Brawl and use it? I know they have for Gary's mod.

Better yet, if anyone has a link to working bf2 mod tools, that would just be better since I could just do it myself, though I'd probably need some help figuring out how to make models and such.
That can't be right... 4 megatons is supposed to leave a much bigger crater...