[WIP] Nar Shaddaa: Virtical City

Started by Sereja, April 27, 2012, 11:54:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Wow.....
Thats all i have to say really cool map great job!

October 19, 2012, 05:20:15 PM #91 Last Edit: October 19, 2012, 05:33:07 PM by Kit Fisto
SleepKiller. It doesn't show up for you cause I bet you have a modded mission.lvl and/or core.lvl instead of your original. When I have unleashed installed any of Sereja's maps don't show up, you have to have your original sides and mission and core.lvl. That might just be my computer, but I would try it with everything stock. I hope you can get it to work!
Quote from: Sereja on October 19, 2012, 12:45:23 PM
Unfortunately one of my next unfinished beauty "Super Project", I can't see, in any game, only few seconds in movie. So, interior of Naboo: Otoh Gungah, will be not so detalized...
WHAT!!!!! OMG! Super duper awesome!!!! Sereja since you are a true fan of the movies ( like me ) That map will be amazing!

October 19, 2012, 05:21:36 PM #92 Last Edit: October 20, 2012, 11:10:37 AM by Sereja
Quote from: SleepKiller on October 19, 2012, 04:29:50 PM
Yes. Weird  is the word all right. The addme.script is there it should be showing up even if the mission.lvl or anything is missing. But it isn't. Very odd. Hopefully no one else is having this issue.
I try to search, what is connected, my Tantive IV map, and Nar Shadda, since other my maps work's fine to you... So, the connection is next: both of them, was created, with first (not upgraded version of ZE). In those version, I can't make boundary, or it will crash ZE. Anyway, if I remember, last time, you found the way, how to make my map works. Maybe you do the same this time... Or even create a tutorial, like: "How to crack Sereja's maps", if somebody else, found this problem.
Quote from: {Recruit}FrenchFry on October 19, 2012, 05:06:52 PM
Wow.....
Thats all i have to say really cool map great job!
Thank's! :)
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

So I figured out what the problem was. Fixed it. And I was loading it near the end of the loading cycle my game freezes up. I had to end the process. My computer seems to be allergic to your map. Hopefully I can get it working.

When I play it mine crashes D: This doesn't happen with any other map it gives this
FATAL
Could not open mission.lvl

Quote from: Kit Fisto on October 19, 2012, 05:20:15 PMWHAT!!!!! OMG! Super duper awesome!!!! Sereja since you are a true fan of the movies ( like me ) That map will be amazing!
Yes, it's will be realy "Super Duper", but it still very, very unfinished:
[spoiler][/spoiler]
I may release it, probably only when Kit Fisto, got normal PC :P.
Quote from: SleepKiller on October 20, 2012, 06:30:11 AM
So I figured out what the problem was. Fixed it. And I was loading it near the end of the loading cycle my game freezes up. I had to end the process. My computer seems to be allergic to your map. Hopefully I can get it working.
So, my folders was ok? Good to know that, so, I may delete unneccesary link. Still, I may agree with Kit Fisto: probably, you edit, most of your game lvl files, and it's fatal for my maps. At least, I know for sure: your 3d era lvl's invention, crash my 018 map.
Quote from: {TcF}Dr.Penguin on October 20, 2012, 08:51:14 AM
When I play it mine crashes D: This doesn't happen with any other map it gives this
FATAL
Could not open mission.lvl
Maybe you, should try some other mission.lvl. I add many of them.

Wow! That is my kind of map, a bar in every room. My single core iMac can't handle the graphics very well, slows everything down even at low graphic settings. Amazing job Sereja.

Thank's :)!
I think, bars, is realy right place, to spent free time, just be carefull with juma-juice ;).

Quote from: Sereja on October 20, 2012, 11:00:44 AM
Yes, it's will be realy "Super Duper", but it still very, very unfinished:
[spoiler][/spoiler]
I may release it, probably only when Kit Fisto, got normal PC :P
:o That map looks really cool!  :cheer:
* goes to store buys a PC right away.

I'm having trouble Installing this map, I put the folder Serejas Nar Shadda but when I go ingame I'd doesn't work, Any ideas what might be wrong?
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

Put the folder 018 in your addon map. There is a bunch of extra missions which are really cool. You have to manually install them.

Tip: Not many people know about it but it's really pretty awesome. [spoiler]Read the README file.  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: [/spoiler]

Quote from: Kit Fisto on November 03, 2012, 03:20:18 PM
Put the folder 018 in your addon map. There is a bunch of extra missions which are really cool. You have to manually install them.

Tip: Not many people know about it but it's really pretty awesome. [spoiler]Read the README file.  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: [/spoiler]
Hey Kit does this map run faster on your PC port?

I haven't tried it. I found out that my graphics card just sucks. And until I get a newer Mac with a different graphics card I'm stuck with my bad one. My guess is no because some maps run worse on my PC port because, to keep it simple, it's doing an extra step to put the game on the screen. And I'm running the minimum system requirements for the port.  :shrug:
As I said before once I get a new Mac then all my lag problems will be solved. Just gotta finish high school... :train:

Unit, have you tried the PC port? It would be super easy for you since you already have SWBF PC installed, it would just be the transfering which would take all of 5 min.

Quote from: Kit Fisto on November 03, 2012, 03:46:44 PM
I haven't tried it. I found out that my graphics card just sucks. And until I get a newer Mac with a different graphics card I'm stuck with my bad one. My guess is no because some maps run worse on my PC port because, to keep it simple, it's doing an extra step to put the game on the screen. And I'm running the minimum system requirements for the port.  :shrug:
As I said before once I get a new Mac then all my lag problems will be solved. Just gotta finish high school... :train:

Unit, have you tried the PC port? It would be super easy for you since you already have SWBF PC installed, it would just be the transfering which would take all of 5 min.
I my portable hard-drive isn't compatible with the PC so I can't transfer the files. I have the pc anyway, so there's no point.