[WIP] Nar Shaddaa: Virtical City

Started by Sereja, April 27, 2012, 11:54:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Cool, what kind of teachers education?? For primary school or for secondary school and if secondary school, what subject.

"Better not be at all than not be noble" - Lord Alfred Tennyson
https://www.facebook.com/SWBFGamers
https://twitter.com/swbfuniverse

I am a school teacher of biology. I have few hours at school, and lot's of time for hobby modding.
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

Very carefully and in detail done! See you are a professional in your field. I wonder how much time you using a week to improve its map ?

Thank's, after 4 year of modding, I am gain some experience, but still exist lot of things, I need to learn.
I hope finish this map as soon, as possible, but after 1 year of work I still need some time, to improve few things...

Star Wars Battlefront got me interested in 2005, however, about the possibility of editing it I only learned in 2009. It is a pity that this time was not used. Wish you new ideas and every success in their implementation. Hope with time see, and more of your work.

Actualy, I am overload by new ideas, that's why I am always starting new project, without finishing old one. The only thing I am realy miss, it's time, to finish all of them.
But you shold not be sorry about missing time, it's not a big problem. The real important thing, for each beginner modder, it is original SWBF1 game disc. It is out of sale, rare, and almost illusive thing, carried for now, only by few choosen ones...

May 03, 2012, 05:34:40 AM #22 Last Edit: May 03, 2012, 05:43:58 AM by Rebel Marksman
I have the official version of the SW Battlefront1. The thing is that I used nosd file for that would not have a CD in disc tray always, when it is necessary. But now my disc tray not working properly and I can't change it.

Probably because of that, or of the fact that my Battlefront is on disk D I can't install the update.

What update do you need?  1.2 ?
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

From the images I saw, I know that this map is going to be awesome!
Don't fail me again admiral.

Yes, the quality of effects and models will be high, but gamplay sitll need need to be fixed. I must complete the circle of bars.
Now, about nocd sofware: it is a 2 .bat files, already patched to level 1.1, and they are do not want to be patched twice. Possible solution: you must do everything in drder: install the game, upgrade it by patch, named Tatooine3_Update_Eng to level 1.1, and only after that, put in your game folder nocd software. Also, you must remember: nocd is not compatable with more higher upgrade to level 1.11 and 1.2.
The global web shop system, is very useful thing, but probably it works not for all countrys... At least me, or any people, I know, never use it. I buy my disc, in local city web shop, and I pay for it in post office: 100$. Anyway, I am lucky, this problem is not worry me anymore!

Thank you. I think I need to replace disc tray. But maybe You know where you can buy  SW Battlefront by downloading through the Internet, and without a receipt of disc in the mail? I would be grateful for this information.

No, this information is unknown for me. And lf you find such site, you will anyway need to use credit card. The only credit card free site, I know, is where from I get my disc. This is a web shop, named, swkotor.ru, but it works only for Russia.

How is the production of this map going? More pics? Video? :tu:

It is sad to say, but prodress is minimal:
1. I get busy myself with conversions, and some new models parts creation.
2. I figure out, I can make door animation only, if I have original SWBF2 disc, so, I probably must to abandon this idea.
3. I have well powerfull PC, but effects still freeze the screen sometimes.

Good news:
1. By converting Naboo Theed night, I learn more about lights and effects. If I figure out, how to decrease it at lod distance, the map surely stop crashes time to time.
2. New bar, based on SWKOTORSL almost finished. Some  new effects in it added. I update the pic, just right finished to adjuste it.