I'm not going to entitle my new arrival topic with 'hello'.

Started by Unit 33, April 15, 2009, 01:12:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I just thought I might as well make some form of an entrance...
well here it is...
... yeah well I couldn't find any fireworks...

Hi! Welcome! I see you got banned from GT..I think the reasoning is rather silly.. no offense if you see this Maveritchell, but I don't think an insta ban is reasonable... however, it IS GT's rules..

Anyway, hope you enjoy your stay :)

Hello! No fireworks, but I found some coffee. Now I'm like this though: :lol:
I make signatures!

Hetalia FTW!

Quote from:  aghaha zorba, I'm going to remember you said that

dangerous narcotics are god's way of saying that its ok for idiots to auto-darwinate

I had no warning...  :(

I shouldn't really complain, I've been using Gametoast ever since I got the game,
I've  'survived' without membership for ages...
It's nice of someone to notice though!

Yep, I joined this site !
And so far I'm impressed !
Well done somebody !

You can thank Monsieur Jedikiller and Sir Hardcore, the prime admins of the site, though I believe JK handles the site expenses etc. :P

Yeah, I run this site's backend and HC manages more frontend. :)

Welcome aboard, hope you enjoy your stay.

(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿"" (-_-*)

I just like the format and... the buttons !
It reminds me of the Mac I am using now...
Except all the smilies don't appear for some bizarre reason, it's kinda funny really.

Its an error with phpbb that ill sort out sometime in the future- never think about it :)
QuoteSow the wind and reap the whirlwind
Through the rain and through the shine
Only something with a meaning can stand the test of time

Quote from: "breakdown"no offense if you see this Maveritchell, but I don't think an insta ban is reasonable
Rules...
Quote from: "breakdown"... however, it IS GT's rules..
...is rules. I didn't do it (the ban) but I support it - piracy is lame on many levels, as it makes costs to legitimate gamers rise both monetarily and extrinsically (in the form of "protection" like DRM). Also, if you advertise that you're breaking one of the few instaban rules we have that's just plain not smart.

Anyway this site is not Gametoast and that has no bearing here unless it is also in the rules here. Rules here is rules here and it is not my happy task to have any say in the rules here; I am just an interested observer.

And now a word of advice:
 Don't poke chupacabra's with sticks. We don't like it!

"I can has ur goats? pleeze?" (Wikipedia).

I know what I did wrong but, It was really a case of how I phrased it, but never mind rules are rules,

Now can we 'forgive and forget' I don't really want this ban 'looming' over me.

Thank you, i will ask that any talk of the ban be done personally from now on- i'd rather this not become a place to come point and jear at the staff of GT. - Alas you would, and will also get banned here for any such discussion.
QuoteSow the wind and reap the whirlwind
Through the rain and through the shine
Only something with a meaning can stand the test of time

Hey, welcome UNIT33. Enjoy your stay.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)
--Endor: Imperial Base

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1

Welcome to MPCGamers UNIT33.  That name is familiar. Were you a member on MXG too?