Bespin Platforms on Halo Reach Forge.

Started by Unit 33, September 20, 2010, 08:52:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I'm sure there's going to be a whole load of maps based off other games,
but it's nice to see SWBF1 in there !

i would actually play that swbf map lol

"Were bigger than Jesus!"  -John Lennon

argggggg

i think i MIGHT get reach instead of MoH. still hard to tell. I guess its gonna depend how realistic CoD7 is gonna be and if i need that realism in MoH to balance it out

Quote from: Soap Mactavish on September 21, 2010, 04:29:42 AM
argggggg

i think i MIGHT get reach instead of MoH. still hard to tell. I guess its gonna depend how realistic CoD7 is gonna be and if i need that realism in MoH to balance it out

You're fussed about realism, when you play L4D ???
Yeah, I almost considered buying an Xbox just to have a go on these forge features.
But I can wait for a PC version, even if it were to take years.

Quote from: Unit33 on September 21, 2010, 07:54:50 AM
You're fussed about realism, when you play L4D ???

hey it can happen, i just wanna be prepared by practicing my technique. You watch, when there is a zombie apocalypse ill be the one who successfully fights the zombies off while you are eaten. All because you didnt play l4d2.

I suddenly feel really, really old.
I make signatures!

Hetalia FTW!

Quote from:  aghaha zorba, I'm going to remember you said that

dangerous narcotics are god's way of saying that its ok for idiots to auto-darwinate

September 21, 2010, 07:45:08 PM #8 Last Edit: September 21, 2010, 08:41:56 PM by zorba1994
Comment deleted by author
I make signatures!

Hetalia FTW!

Quote from:  aghaha zorba, I'm going to remember you said that

dangerous narcotics are god's way of saying that its ok for idiots to auto-darwinate

This video really, really brings back good memories. I applaud the creator of this map... if only he made Cloud City. :D

#TYBG

That's sick, im going to download that right now.

Quote from: Soap Mactavish on September 21, 2010, 04:29:42 AM
argggggg

Well it all comes down to whether you want to go grab an energy sword and sprint across the map murdering everyone, or race RC cars.   ;)  (Reach>any CoD i've played)

Cod4 is pretty killer on pc imo. We play a lot of good tactical mods around here. Personally all I have played is odst and it sucked balls. I'm a little gun shy to buy another halo

October 03, 2010, 01:44:48 PM #13 Last Edit: October 03, 2010, 01:54:37 PM by FirespraY
Quote from: Soap Mactavish on October 03, 2010, 11:32:49 AM
Cod4 is pretty killer on pc imo. We play a lot of good tactical mods around here. Personally all I have played is odst and it sucked balls. I'm a little gun shy to buy another halo

lol ODST = Halo 3.  It was just a campaign expansion, not even a full halo game.  And Halo 3 is easily the worst of the series.  I haven't played much Halo 2, so here's how I would rate them:

H1>HR>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>H3

Reach has it's problems.  All games do.  But it'll be worth your time.  Just keep in mind it's obviously not going to have modding tools and all that advanced stuff like pc games do.  But Reach Forge is as good as it gets for consoles.  I personally think the core gameplay of Reach is absolutely fantastic.  Bungie really did good with the weapon sandbox and Armor Abilities.  The new guns like the Concussion Rifle, Grenade Launcher (aka PRO PIPE), Focus Rifle, DMR, Magnum, Needle Rifle, and the return of other classic weapons you'd expect to find in a Halo game (Sniper, Rockets, Shotgun, etc) make for a fabulous sandbox.

Halo 1 blows poop andrew, everyone on this forum wants new and better games.  :P