CIS Droids
8 (57.1%)
Republic Clones
6 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 13

June 15, 2012, 10:03:30 PM Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 10:06:48 PM by Phobos
Which faction do you prefer?

[spoiler]
I personally like the CIS more. The vehicles are noticeably stronger, but the weak point is definitely stock droideka. However it can be improved with simple ODF mods to make it a very enjoyable unit. I prefer the CIS units weapon arsenal more. Tri-shot is more useful as a combination weapon and resembles shotgun somewhat. The rockets seem better suited for maps like Jabba than clone vanguard. The mortar is much more fun to me than zapper, and the red sniper laser is perfect on maps like kamino. Also, such cool vehicles on Geonosis (but poor map design/layout)
[/spoiler]

Droids. Hence my name being "Unit 33".

Yes, the droids is nice. AAT is probably most socessful and recognizeable vehicle from new trilogy. I like to drive it in citys or woods: just feel the power. 8)
Also, droideka is well represented my shield impact effects.
It is strange, you say, it need to be upgrade. All, what I do with my droidekas, it is make unlimited shield battery, and let them roll under water. What else is cud be done?
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

See the droideka updates I posted on FC Battlegrounds thread. The main problem with it IMO is the stoppedturningspeed is way too low of a a value, 0.8. It should be 2.0, and the ball roll speed should be enhanced to 15-20, that makes the droideka more balanced online imo.

no question about it! Clones! Lets start with the looks, I just love the skin of the clones. I changed mine to the 212th clone legion which makes it a lot cooler.
Then the units. Both the Super battle droid as the clones have same amount of damage. However in first few the clone weapon just is a lot practicle because you dont need sight or whatever to shoot straight.
Then the medic, i have to agree the droid is much more fun, and better at long range.
The sniper is also better with sight, but the looks of that clone is much more fun.
The Rocket guy for the clones is also better, because it has 2 shots instead of the one. Because of this it has a less reloading time.
And last but not least, the invincable Jetty! When you use this unit right, it is unbeatable in a fight >D.

Then the vehicles, when you look at fighters, the one for clones is a lot practicle because it has a lock on the enamy. You always know where he is.
When you look at ground vehicles, your right about the damage it makes, but the speed of the clone speeders and such faster. Because of that, it's better because you can move faster.

"Better not be at all than not be noble" - Lord Alfred Tennyson
https://www.facebook.com/SWBFGamers
https://twitter.com/swbfuniverse