SWBF III News

Started by Dresh, March 03, 2009, 10:30:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
That's exactly what they want you to think MacG! Even if it turns out not to be Pandemic...it is coming!

I Didn't say it wasn't being made, just not by Pandemic, Free radical, or anywhere else we have gotten out hopes up about... But if it was with Radical for 2 years we have about 3 more years to wait...

In three years time we'll probably have the new game systems, like the Onion's Sony POS (look it up on YouTube, beware of profanity). That'll probably complicate things.

"I can has ur goats? pleeze?" (Wikipedia).

it wont ive been waiting for swbf2 for mac and swbf3 to come out for so long  this stuff usually comes up and never turns out like it will be what you want...

If you've been waiting for swbf2 on mac, ask about the port someone on here made (I think it's buried in Other Games somewhere)

Viruses are like the New York Lottery. "Hey, you never know"

I think the diff is that mac gaming is still quite small (compared to PC), to be honest I think you guys are lucky you got SWBF, never mind SWBF2!  With Intel now tho I reckon you'll see a helluva lot more new games being released in tandem with the pc release!

swbf isnt that great of game on other platforms it just works for computers

As a matter of fact, we were lucky to get SWBF.

#TYBG