Disney registers Attack Squadron domains

Started by tirpider, July 29, 2013, 07:22:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
So, Disney registered a bunch of domain names last Friday.

Attack Squadron sounds suspiciously like a good title for a space-flight-combat game to me. But it could be a name for a new breakfast cereal. Nothing has been announced.

http://fusible.com/2013/07/disney-registers-star-wars-attack-squadron-domain-names-for-unannounced-project/

QuoteDisney has gone out and registered domain names for a yet to be announced project called Star Wars Attack Squadrons.

The registrations include names like StarWarsAttackSquadrons.com, SWAttackSquadrons.com, AttackSquadrons.com, and AttackSquadron.us, to name just a few.

Most of the names were registered under LucasFilm through the brand protection agency Corporation Service Company (CSC).

Though it's unknown whether "Star Wars Attack Squadrons" will be a movie, a theme park ride, or some other product, it's possible a video game is in the works with the same title.

Could this be the Rogue Squadron reboot that everyone who has ever played Rogue Squadron has been waiting for? :o

I hope it is.

A groovy SW flight game might make me interested in getting one of the fancy new consoles.