The Mandalorian Games (Tournament)

Started by Snake, December 17, 2012, 06:47:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: «ΙΞ¢KØ» on December 18, 2012, 09:32:32 AM
as long as im not with the reb snipe im good with that one

Rofl  :XD:

Quote from: YULE-nit 33 on December 18, 2012, 11:21:33 AM
No wait. I'm not sure whether I'll have time for more than one tournament and all the work I'm meant to be doing at the moment.

Hmm.. Alright, let me know if you find out if you can.

Quote from: JohnisofLU on December 18, 2012, 10:44:53 AM
Hey snake I just played the map and the mandos are awsome but at a disadvantage.Is there any way you could edit it and give some of them more weapon.P.S the bow is :censored: awsome

Thanks! But no, I tried several different kinds of weapons but ran into problems with them. Most of the units have special advantages which are balanced by other disadvantages so there isn't a single dominating unit.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

December 18, 2012, 02:52:19 PM #16 Last Edit: December 18, 2012, 02:57:42 PM by JohnisofLU
Ok I understand thx for thying though. :nod:
Quote from: «ΙΞ¢KØ» on December 18, 2012, 09:32:32 AM
as long as im not with the reb snipe im good with that one
Wow Echo you have the hots for a digital character. You could have at least said U.E.F. Gamer Girl at least she's real. :P
I'm not multi-clanning I just have lots of affiliates.

Ill Join
<br /><br />Top SWBF1 Modder and Skill Clan 2009-20??

December 18, 2012, 04:36:53 PM #18 Last Edit: August 25, 2017, 02:47:52 PM by Ltin

Alright, I have added all contestants that have entered so far. Ask your friends and clan members to join, more people = more fun!

I have another proposal for the tournament:

The winner of the entire tournament will have to fight all 3 admins in a small area on the battlefield. If they beat the admins, they get to have invincibility for one minute in the next Mandalorian Games. If they lose to the admins, they still are the winner of the tournament.

Quote from: Ltin on December 18, 2012, 04:36:53 PM
I might  be willing to host in gameranger if you need.

Thanks Ltin! You don't want to enter as a contestant or admin, just host?
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

December 18, 2012, 04:44:32 PM #20 Last Edit: August 25, 2017, 02:43:17 PM by Ltin

Quote from: SnowFlakeSnake on December 18, 2012, 04:39:38 PM
Alright, I have added all contestants that have entered so far. Ask your friends and clan members to join, more people = more fun!

I have another proposal for the tournament:

The winner of the entire tournament will have to fight all 3 admins in a small area on the battlefield. If they beat the admins, they get to have invincibility for one minute in the next Mandalorian Games. If they lose to the admins, they still are the winner of the tournament.

Thanks Ltin! You don't want to enter as a contestant or admin, just host?

Sounds like an exciting twist  :tu:

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

Quote from: {212}MartyClaus on December 18, 2012, 06:37:51 PM
....radar allowed?
Ill discuss that with snake.
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

Quote from: {212}MartyClaus on December 18, 2012, 06:37:51 PM
....radar allowed?

I have a feeling since in the movie they never had a radar tracking device to find other people, (the Gamekeeper always tracked them though), I would most likely assume there wouldn't be radar allowed. :P

Yeah, there will be no cheating at all.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

No radar sounds good to me because I don't know where to find one. :tease:
I'm not multi-clanning I just have lots of affiliates.

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

I'll join and can admin if you want extra help. I can also host Gameranger if you want (it would be U.K. based)
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

So, can someone explain me (like a sumary), what is this tourney like ?
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com