The Mandalorian Games (Tournament)

Started by Snake, December 17, 2012, 06:47:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
December 17, 2012, 06:47:29 PM Last Edit: December 23, 2012, 01:03:35 PM by SnowFlakeSnake
I propose a community wide Mandalorian Games based on the multiplayer version of my Mandalorian Games map (here: http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?topic=5792.0 )

Rules:
-1 respawn
-No "camping" (you can hide but if you stay in one place too long the admins will give a warning.)
-No teaming up (There can only be one winner.) (There are no poisonous berries for the two of you to eat to defeat the system.) (Movie reference)
-No kissing in caves (movie reference)
-When there are 3 people left the battlefield will be decreased and specified by the admins
-Last man standing wins the "Mandalorian Games Champion" Award

Who's up for it? Any rules that should be added/removed? Other comments?

Admins:
-Me *CST*
-Sharpshot *EST*
-Buckler
-gdh92 *GMT*

Brave Contestants
-Norris
-Marty *EST*
-Phantom *EST*
-JohnisofLU (Tunngle only) *CST*
-Unit 33 (Maybe)
-Deagle *CET*
-Droideka
-Ecko
-Elite
-Nixo *GMT*

Things to work around:
-Tunngle only and Gameranger only
-Time zones
-Keep rebel sniper away from Ecko
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

I'd be happy to govern this tourney Snake count me in as an admin :D If that's ok of course.
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

This is just pushing me to get Tunngle, I would love to join, but I don't know if I will.

Questions:

-When will the tourney start? (correction: When is the cut off date for signing up?)
-What's the limit for participants?
-Will this be on GameRanger or Tunngle?

Quote from: [FC]Sharpshot on December 17, 2012, 06:51:22 PM
I'd be happy to govern this tourney Snake count me in as an admin :D If that's ok of course.

Alright, added!

Quote from: {Alpha}Gold Man on December 17, 2012, 06:52:55 PM
This is just pushing me to get Tunngle, I would love to join, but I don't know if I will.

Questions:

-When will the tourney start?

-Whenever we have a good number of contestants and majority support for this tourney happening.
-No limit
-It depends.. I will have to ask Buckler about that
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Quote from: {Alpha}Gold Man on December 17, 2012, 06:52:55 PM

Questions:

-When will the tourney start? (correction: When is the cut off date for signing up?)
Yay I'm an admin :cheer: and hopefully tunngle because a very large community plays on this side.
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

I'll join! Looks like a lot of fun. great job on the map Snake. It looks great from the pictures I've seen  :tu:

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

I will join if it's in gameranger. If not goodluck and have fun! :D

I'd like to join as a contestant.  The map looks interesting and even though I've only heard things about the books and movie, this SWBF version I think will be cool.
If it's on Tunngle, I'm going to have to find more obscure ways to speed up my dialup even more, but on GR I shouldn't have any bad issues. 
And most of all I need to PRACTICE LoL.
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

December 18, 2012, 07:32:04 AM #8 Last Edit: December 18, 2012, 12:37:47 PM by JohnisofLU
If its on tunngle and a day I'm around count me in.Bring it on Norris  :mf:   lol whats with the cow :moo: its the Yak clan tag
I'm not multi-clanning I just have lots of affiliates.

that sounds freakin amazing! I'm in if it's in a quite decent time for europe aswell.

I will join up, as long as the event doesn't conflict with ICW battles.
Raoul Duke: feels redneck
Raoul Duke: have to bring the family tree when looking for women

Lilly Satou: also oh my god
Lilly Satou: fried chicken in the lingo is the best thing ever

Quote from: SnowFlakeSnake on December 17, 2012, 06:47:29 PM
-No kissing in caves (movie reference)
as long as im not with the reb snipe im good with that one
Peace is a lie, there is only passion          -Fear leads to anger
Through passion, I gain strength              -Anger leads to hate
Through strength, I gain power                -Hate leads to suffering
Through power, I gain victory
Through victory, my chains are broken
The Force shall free me

Hey snake I just played the map and the mandos are awsome but at a disadvantage.Is there any way you could edit it and give some of them more weapon.P.S the bow is :censored: awsome
I'm not multi-clanning I just have lots of affiliates.

No wait. I'm not sure whether I'll have time for more than one tournament and all the work I'm meant to be doing at the moment.